impossibilities.jpg

Mwahahahaha! :devil_laugh: This is really impossible.

And so is another thing that is so monumentally colossal that I can't even take a screenshot. just go to my gallery and download, if you dare...

Possibly the earilest possible impossible lego technic, possibly, possible from 1980.

imposslego.jpg

Possibly the earilest possible impossible lego technic, possibly, possible from 1980.

Brilliant!

Not necessarily in a good way, but brilliant nonetheless :)

Here is something im struggling to take apart without damage:

2zzjlv7.jpg

it does make for a compact and strong diff that can support very high torque applications but nothing Im really into building would need such a thing.

Just tried this diff and truntable combo, and when you take diff out, it gets damaged SO DONT BUILD THAT:

See those little grooves at the end of the 2L axles? You can hook those with your fingernails and pull them out that way.

Not when they are pushed in all the way.

See those little grooves at the end of the 2L axles? You can hook those with your fingernails and pull them out that way.

Not when they are pushed in all the way.

Just tried this diff and truntable combo, and when you take diff out, it gets damaged SO DONT BUILD THAT:

What would a good example of usage be with the new dif anyway?

My personal favourite... The impossible universal joint.

That is actually possible. I've built it my self, and it requires a minimum of bending to get the parts in place. Taking it apart is a very different thing...

-ED-

Just popping in to whine that the Mountain Warrior build posted earlier totally cost me a red Technic connector. Had to use a power tool to cut it open to get the pin out without damaging the funky black piece. GRUMBLE.

We have all encountered physical contraptions that somehow LDD won't allow i.e., you can build it with actual parts, but LDD won't let you model it. Well, how about the other way around? Can you think of (Technic) contraptions that LDD will let you build, but you can't in real life? .. well, maybe you can with 3D printing, but that are impossible with actual lego parts. Here is an example. What else can you come up with?

IMpossible.lxf

Edited by DrJB

Technic brick, 4x4 with open center, a connector, and 2x 3L pins (can use 2L pins)

impossible.jpg

Good luck fitting the pins from inside and the connector

thought of another:

impossible2.png

linked bricks.

Edited by Lego Otaku

I agree with Leewan, this topic should be merged. Could you post pictures for the people without LDD?

It seems we're keeping our recently 'appointed' mod rather busy ... your dedication is commendable (I used such word twice today on this forum).

Edited by DrJB

Today i had a funny situation with the front axle of the Defender 110.

But look yourself.

The site you are using is opening up all kinds of windows. Not very user friendly.

Why don't you check out http://www.bricksafe.com/.