Sign in to follow this  
KMOI

Ironies of ironies (Photo Comic)

Well, as you may know, I did a photo review for the Sky Guardian. While I was taking some of the photos of the minifig comparisons, it dawned on me. "What if the two Hikarus met each other?" Many photos later, I found out. May you all enjoy this short comedic piece!

eurocomicua4.jpg

PS: For those whom may be unaware, the skeleton swordsman is supposed to be a rift on the new "Knights" antagonists, and the "nationalistic" thing is reminesent of how political some animes like to get. *cough* CODE GEASS! *cough* My, my. Seems I've grown a nasty cold! ;-)

:-D :-D :-D

Absolutely great. When I first saw this was a comic I rolled my eyes, as many of them are just lame. But this was absolutely fantastic! The slaps were done very well :-D The whole thing was, and I'm not even a fan of Exo-Force! What a wonderful sense of humor you have :-D

Thanks very much guys! I tried to aim for something that's accessable to everyone, and nothing's more universal than slapstick humor! The last little bit was going to be a "epilogue ", but then I threw it in for good measure, just to grab a chuckle from those who aren't pleased by physical comedy. X-D

And for all those who are curious where those Grevious Legs are from, they're one of my past MOCs! You can check out a gallery here:

http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...?showtopic=1183

Second page is where you actually see the legs on Grevious himself. X-D

Very good, very funny. Made me laugh when it looked like they were going to fight each other with weapons but then just started slapping each other! Classic!