dillthepill

Pic Review: Aquaraiders Shipwreck

This is easily the best set of the aquaraiders line (value for money-wise). I just got one from TRU, and plan to get a couple more for the parts and many unique elements.

Excellent review.

Thanks for the reviews, although I ill probably not get this due to the crummy legs and cockpit. But anyway it was a great review!

Well kids, lets face it:compared to the crab(from my standpoint)the lobster could kill a baby shark and it looks way cooler.

I'm still not sure what to think of the ship wreck.

I bought one because of the sub which I thought would fit nicely with my Divers. I've had it for over a month now but somehow it doesn't live up to the product picture. I'm not sure, something's missing. Maybe I just have to finish my under water scene and it looks better then...

I bought one because of the sub which I thought would fit nicely with my Divers. I've had it for over a month now but somehow it doesn't live up to the product picture. I'm not sure, something's missing.

I've got the same feeling... Maybe on the box art the yellow is not so yellow... I think that the minisub in the aquabase is better, with a more diving touch.