Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

FABULAND Story: Fabuland Mario Mountainlion

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

This is my first ever attempt at making a brick flick, and it has been a huge learning process, but also great fun :sweet:.

8597479931_e0fca8cd3d_z.jpg

For those interested, the video was edited in kdenlive.

Edited by Cecilie
Indexed

Love it. I'm not that much of a Mario fan (always prefered Sonic), but this is just great! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Really, really cool. Great job! :sweet:

So cute. I love the Mario and the whole thing really. :thumbup:

Yey :grin:.

This is great! :-)

Thank you :sweet:

Love it. I'm not that much of a Mario fan (always prefered Sonic), but this is just great! :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thanks, now you make one with Sonic then :wink:

The cake is a lie!!!

Very well done, you couldn't see that it wasn't "real ... virtual".

Ooooh, and Oscar had a cameo! He was one of my favorite EB Mafia characters. Although he...

Forget it.

Awesome Brick-Flick! I love the idea and it really looked like it was the Mario game. It made my day. :sweet:

:oh: Very impressive work. This must have taken ages. I really like how you used the Fabuland trash cans. :sweet:

The cake is a lie!!!

Very well done, you couldn't see that it wasn't "real ... virtual".

Ooooh, and Oscar had a cameo! He was one of my favorite EB Mafia characters. Although he...

Forget it.

No it's not, there's always cake :grin:. And uhm, it is real :look::tongue:

Awesome Brick-Flick! I love the idea and it really looked like it was the Mario game. It made my day. :sweet:

:oh: Very impressive work. This must have taken ages. I really like how you used the Fabuland trash cans. :sweet:

Thank you :sweet:. And yes, ages... something like that... :look: It was fun though :grin:. And the trash cans were perfect :laugh:

And by "bake you a cake" we all know what she really means. :wink: She's going to bake him a cake. It might not even be a good cake, can princesses typically bake well? Poor Mario, all these years of risking his life for cake. Imagine how much cake he could buy if he just quit halfway through and used all those coins to buy them.

Did I get off track? :blush:

Great video, Cecilie, full of all the classic elements creatively built and timed perfectly with the music and sound effects. Its-a-mazing! :thumbup:

Fantastic animation! You really incorporated SMB well! Now, I wanna go buy some Fabuland sets and play my NES! :grin:

And by "bake you a cake" we all know what she really means. :wink: She's going to bake him a cake. It might not even be a good cake, can princesses typically bake well? Poor Mario, all these years of risking his life for cake. Imagine how much cake he could buy if he just quit halfway through and used all those coins to buy them.

Did I get off track? :blush:

Great video, Cecilie, full of all the classic elements creatively built and timed perfectly with the music and sound effects. Its-a-mazing! :thumbup:

There's no off track when it cames to cake :grin:.

And I had so much fun with those sound effects :laugh: Yoohooo!

Fantastic animation! You really incorporated SMB well! Now, I wanna go buy some Fabuland sets and play my NES! :grin:

Yey, you should, both at the same time! :laugh:

:wub: :wub: This is so ludicrously brilliant!

I'm even in it!! :rofl:

Awesome. Brings back a lot of memories ... now where is that Nintendo DS hiding?

This is absolutely adorable and hilarious. I was smiling from ear to ear while watching it. That might also have something to do with the fact that I've just had cake too.

:wub: :wub: This is so ludicrously brilliant!

I'm even in it!! :rofl:

Thanks Oscar :laugh:

Nice video, really captures that Mario feel :)

Gotta love the Mario feel :sweet:

Awesome. Brings back a lot of memories ... now where is that Nintendo DS hiding?

Hopefully not too far away :grin:. I actually played quite a bit of Super Mario Bros. on my 3DS as... ehm.. *cough* research for this :look::laugh:

This is absolutely adorable and hilarious. I was smiling from ear to ear while watching it. That might also have something to do with the fact that I've just had cake too.

Cake can do that to people :look:. Thanks Iz :sweet:

Hahahaha...still laughing! This is better than the real thing because it uses Lego!

Verrrrrrry coooool!

Just saw this one, it's fantastic! Some great techniques and spot on sound design! Well done! :thumbup:

Hahahaha...still laughing! This is better than the real thing because it uses Lego!

Verrrrrrry coooool!

Thanks Legogal :sweet:. I was laughing a lot while making it too :wink:

Just saw this one, it's fantastic! Some great techniques and spot on sound design! Well done! :thumbup:

Thank you :sweet:. I studied the real deal a lot to get the sound timing right :wink:

I really love the Mario inspiration for you MOC. And that stop-motion video you made is amazing. The levels you made look great and it's nice to see who you tried to recreate the different parts of the Super Mario Brothers Levels. I hope to see more stop-motion videos like this. :thumbup: