dr_spock

[Flickr find] HMS Virtue

Champics16 posted HMS Virtue on flickr.

8550571850_16dff5fe4a_c.jpg

HMS Virtue by Champics16, on Flickr

The Virture is made up of three midsections and a couple thousand pieces. The rigging was all hand tied knot by knot. She is just under 30in. long and about 27in. In height.

More photos in his flickr photo set. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93632612@N08/sets/72157633011482624/with/8550571850/

Awesome find! This is a great ship!

Go to Classic-Pirates.com

Edited by Grimmbeard

Great find! A truly amazing ship! The rigging is very detailed and the color scheme is quite unique. :thumbup:

I know that bumping topics isn't a nice thing to do.......but I couldn't resist!

This MOC is in fact MINE! It was posted on Flickr, almost 2 years ago, and was my fist public MOC. I had always intended on posting here and thanking you guys for the front-page on Classic-Pirates! pirate_laugh2.gif Much Appreciated.

Since this MOC, I have changed my Flickr username to Sir Valiant~ and have been far more busy in building in the castle theme. But now that I am old enough to join Eurobricks I hope to be more active in the ways of a pirate Redcoat! I have some other ships that I have built and will post them here in due time, you may be able to find them on my Flickr if you do some digging: https://www.flickr.com/photos/93632612@N08/ Good Luck!

Overall, Classic-Pirates is the main reason I joined Eurobricks so I hope to enjoy my stay!

Sir Valiant~

This kind of bumping is actually encouraged. Welcome to Eurobricks, and I look forwardto see more MOCs from you.

Welcome to the Pirates Forum Sir Valiant! I'm glad you've finally decided to join and am excited to see your posts here as well. I'm most certainly a fan of your build style and hope to see pirate era land MoCs eclipse over caste era now that your here. pir_laugh2.gif

Welcome aboard, Sir Valiant. Happy to see one of my scouting missions join Eurobricks!