8475557455_2ba14ef3e3_z.jpg

Gnoves.

All children know that when they go to sleep, scary monsters appear under their beds and in their closets. They'll bring nightmares and are making falling a sleep difficult. But children also know of the existence of "Gnoves". These brave creatures aren't much bigger than a man's hand. But do not underestimate them, because they are very fast and above all they excel in outsmarting monsters. So as long there are Gnoves to fight monsters, children will dream about their adventures without being bothered by monsters.

8475559545_a4f2d31185_z.jpg

:laugh::thumbup: Seriously, how do you come up with these things? :laugh: Great story, very cute looking statue! I like the pose of the two kids as well! One thing though, I do think if you had tiled the top of the pedestal it might have been slightly better. Very well done anyways, especially like the use of dark green for the base!

Is this a story you believed when you were a kid? Because if not, I have no idea how you came up with it! Nice statue, I like its base.

Reminds me of the Minish from the Minish Cap.

Cute little build, Ecc.

I really like all your statues. They all have this certain Ecclesiastes look. Hard to describe what I mean to say, but I really like it!

A great brick built statue Ecc! The pedistal is looking good but I have to agree that it would be better with some tiles on top!

Edited by de Gothia

...tiled the top of the pedestal it might have been slightly better.

...agree that it would be better with some tiles on top!

Call me crazy, but I'm going to disagree on this point, but only because the shield has all those studs on it. I think the studs on the pedestal tie in the studs on the shield and without the studded base, I think we'd be complaining about the shield. :wink: My $0.02 anyway...

Nice brickbuilt statue! :classic:

Maybe I will steal some of the technics you used for this :laugh:

Thanks for the comments guys! About the studs, I tried it but it looked out of place, indeed because the statue is showing a lot studs itself.

This is some brilliant Historican lore and the build is really great too. If it hasn't already been done this needs to be put in the wiki where it won't get lost.