Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

I agree that waist articulation would be a huge benefit to the building system. Alas, though, I've tried doodling concepts on graph paper, and it's hard to come up with a good design that 1) keeps heroes at around the same size they are currently and 2) doesn't reduce usable connection points. At least one of the torso components would also probably require a mold with sliders, raising the cost compared to the current torso beams which just require two-section molds as far as I can tell.

In general, though, I'm sure the brilliant minds at TLG could come up with a workable solution more easily than I can, and I hope they do eventually. The HF building system is great but there's always more ways in which it could continue to develop.

I was thinking what if a new torso piece was made so that it would come in two,such as one piece is a new torso that would come with two ball connectors(to place armor on),but cut of the two balls that make the legs and make a new piece that..... :wacko: ,I might as well draw it because I can't explain it all too well.

Or maybe like witch doctor size and build. That would be good for hero factory's last chapter.

I don't know WD's build is tooooo long for Nebbie in my opinion :sceptic: ,VN was always a hunchbacked villain to me and I think the Stormer XL build fits more better with him than WD's build,but that's your opinion and I can't change that.

I don't know WD's build is tooooo long for Nebbie in my opinion :sceptic: ,VN was always a hunchbacked villain to me and I think the Stormer XL build fits more better with him than WD's build,but that's your opinion and I can't change that.

Agreed Von Nebula was a hunchback ,Rotor was lanky a didn't stand up, Rocka XL's torso was a bit small and Fire Lord revealed his exo skeleton too much (his legs) . I didn't like Stormer XL because he was too thin and looked fat in the chest because he lacked armour. So maybe they would come up with something fresh.

Edited by Jackattack7

Agreed Von Nebula was a hunchback ,Rotor was lanky a didn't stand up, Rocka XL's torso was a bit small and Fire Lord revealed his exo skeleton too much (his legs) . I didn't like Stormer XL because he was to thin and looked fat in the chest because he lacked armour. So maybe they would come up with something fresh.

Combine all the different builds and wow *huh* ,if it is possible he can or will be "Lord Nebula",speaking of combining I always though what if Lego made a combiner of 4 or six different sets,somewhere along the lines of

TransformersFallofCybertronG2BruticusPreOrder.jpg

Bruticus :wub:

Edited by Zachattacx

If I were a HF designer I would make Von Nebula medium-villain sized but riding a dark mechanical Dragon.

Why a dark mechanical Dragon? Because if I were a HF designer, I would be able to do it.

If I were a HF designer I would make Von Nebula medium-villain sized but riding a dark mechanical Dragon.

Why a dark mechanical Dragon? Because if I were a HF designer, I would be able to do it.

:laugh: ,yes yes you would,and I would buy it.

Combine all the different builds and wow *huh* ,if it is possible he can or will be "Lord Nebula",speaking of combining I always though what if Lego made a combiner of 4 or six different sets,somewhere along the lines of

TransformersFallofCybertronG2BruticusPreOrder.jpg

Bruticus :wub:

That would be cool for villains, combining different villains like Corroder and Toxic Reapa = Corrosive Reapa. Also Drilldozer and Thunder = thundozer (well maybe i'll work on that name.) :tongue:

I would be especially okay with it if it had purple camo.

If Only..If Only :sadnew: ,and if it also had TRANS-PURPLE that glows that bright :angry:

Edited by Zachattacx

That would be like dark energon (transformers:Prime.)

Yep,yep it would WAIT......Cliff was sorta like a zombie right...Nevermind,I do not want this discussion again.

Yep,yep it would WAIT......Cliff was sorta like a zombie right...Nevermind,I do not want this discussion again.

There is a possibility of a purple hero seeing the joker ultrabuild was made of purple pieces and wasn't a few pieces purple on speeda demon so I wouldn't rule out a new maybe purple hero.

P.S yes Cliff was a zombie.

There is a possibility of a purple hero seeing the joker ultrabuild was made of purple pieces and wasn't a few pieces purple on speeda demon so I wouldn't rule out a new maybe purple hero.

P.S yes Cliff was a zombie.

Yep there is, I can only hope we get a PURPLEhero, but I find it unlikely,but a purple villain could be possible...or not :sceptic: .

Given the statement we got earlier I doubt we'll be seeing purple as a main color any time soon.

The Joker is the exception rather than the rule because you can't make The Joker and not have him be purple.

However, I wonder if they could pull off dark transparent purple pieces without any large variation issues. It seems like both the transparency and darkness would keep color inconsistencies from being too visible.

Given the statement we got earlier I doubt we'll be seeing purple as a main color any time soon.

The Joker is the exception rather than the rule because you can't make The Joker and not have him be purple.

However, I wonder if they could pull off dark transparent purple pieces without any large variation issues. It seems like both the transparency and darkness would keep color inconsistencies from being too visible.

When you say earlier, do you mean a year ago? if not, link me to the statement por favor?

When you say earlier, do you mean a year ago? if not, link me to the statement por favor?

No, Kevin Hinkle's interview recently. Gatanui posted the relevant part at the bottom of page 4 in this topic.

I agree, Von Nebula has to be a hunchback titan, but as none of the builds made so far are hunchbacked, he would need a new one.

Toxic Reapa is hunchbacked. Really, it wouldn't be at all hard (although I quite like Von Nebula when you make his head more upright. Gives him a regal look).

Why are we still waiting for pictures?

Your name has helped me come up with another of five custom villains (which are combos, appart from Lord Nebula.) Lord Nebula the biggest ever, same size if not taller than Witch Doctor, His second in command Fire Phantom (combo of Fire Lord and Black Phantom), about the same size as Black Phantom and has the same staff with a little more FIREpower. Also there's corrosive Reapa (combo of Corroder and Toxic Reapa), a small villain with toxic claws. Also a powerful villain Thunderozer (combo of Thunder and Drilldozer), A medium sized villain which only thinks of brute force and has fire and electric abilities. Melttix (combo of meltdown and voltix) a medium villain which has a hazardous attitude and a combo of electric and toxic powers. Finally JETRRAX (combo of Jetbug and Thornrrax) a small fast fiery villain (literally) and has the ability to fly.

Also it's stupid that we haven't seen any pics.

Edited by Jackattack7

Yeah, it sucks that people have no inclination to break confidentiality and potentially damage the sales and reputation of LEGO. People are just terrible for not doing that, aren't they?

Yeah, it sucks that people have no inclination to break confidentiality and potentially damage the sales and reputation of LEGO. People are just terrible for not doing that, aren't they?

Yeah i don't know why Lego are so protective and confidential now, It's the same with the superheroes. After all this the sets better be good. :angry:

....Lol.

I can handle not seeing pictures for a while; don't get me wrong, I love seeing prelims (and later being able to compare the finalized pictures to said prelims), but I wouldn't be opposed to a year where we don't get pictures marked as "confidential".

It'd certainly eradicate a lot of the discussion that goes on every year.

"Oh wow, these sets are pretty terrible."

Two months later...

"Oh wow, now that I see finalized pictures, these sets aren't too bad."

Etc. :tongue:

Edited by Mesonak