Hinckley

FABULAND Your Avatar Contest

fabuland_avatar.png

FABULAND your Avatar!

What you have to do:

Change your current sig fig or avatar and give it a FABULAND twist!

Edit: (If you don't have an avatar, or a FABULAND one already, create a FABULAND one! (or an even FABULAND-ier one!)

Example:

Before / After

hinckley39.jpghinckley39_adorable.jpg

Rules:

Change your avatar to a picture of your newly created FABULAND and
then post a small picture of it here
as well for posterity. Good photographic skills are recommended. If a voter cannot see your entry clearly, they probably won't vote for it.

After the deadline for submission has passed, a voting topic will go up where all members will be able to vote for the best new avatar.

Prizes:

The top three entrants will receive a special FABULAND tag for their EB profile. (Note: a tag is not a physical object but just a fun little piece of forum flair.)

Before / After

avengershadows.pngportalfox300.png

Science isn't about WHY. It's about WHY NOT! Why is so much of our science dangerous? Why not marry safe science if you love it so much?

In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you on the butt on the way out, because you are fired! :wink:

Since I don't have any Fabuland figs, the best I could do is to dress up my sigfig in an animal suit. And so, meet Oky the Bunny! :grin:

Before and After:

avatar_sr.jpgavatar_fabuland_small.jpg

Since I don't have any Fabuland figs, the best I could do is to dress up my sigfig in an animal suit. And so, meet Oky the Bunny! :grin:

Before and After:

That's funny!

I don't have any Fabuland figures either...

I hope what you do is acceptable, because I have an idea in mind. :sweet:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

LOL. I've got some ideas using non-Fabuland pieces also.

{oky the bunny}

Your avatar reminds me of the scene from A Christmas Story where Ralphie has to dress up in the bunny suit. :laugh::tongue:

Nice one!

Well, it's my favourite type of a contest, so I couldn't miss it, could I? ) :grin:

Meet Pengy the penguin! :sweet:

Little is known about the faraway country he came from. Some say it's always snowing there and animals never see summer or warm sunny days. But during long polar nights they see wonderful things in the dark sky - Nothern Lighs .

He came to Fabuland on a big floating ice rock, which he called "the iceberg". He saw that local animals never tasted ice-cream, or cool drinks before, so he opened a reataurant and called it.... yes, "The Iceberg", where they could taste 130 different flavours of ice-cream!

He is generally liked by the residents of Fabuland, since he's well-read and well-spoken gentleman. He is a good friend too. If someone nedds, say, money he will always lend some. However several animals, who couldn't pay back never returned from "The Iceberg" ever again.....

page_1.jpg

And the avatar:

photo-2465.jpgfabutar.jpg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I don't post here often, but as I actually have a Fabuland avatar lying around.before: DzBYfiv.pngafter:y1Flh5S.jpg
Yours is cool Edited by LegoLotRGuy

Before

yooha_old.jpg

After

yooha_new.jpg

Edited by Yooha