Sign in to follow this  
Echo

Toa Maxilos?

First of, complete credit goes to Zane for finding this. I just happened to post it before him.

1toamaxilos.jpg

First of, complete credit goes to Zane for finding this. I just happened to post it before him.

1toamaxilos.jpg

Heh. I wonder how many bzp-ers are studying this tiny, blurry pic right now.

-l2k-

BZP's no leak policy is kind of stupid. What do they get out of it???

This looks like a cross between Iruini and Kongu.

This is a Toa from the first Toa team, from before 2007. So, probably, Maxilos (titan) used to be a Toa...

Anyway....looks....okay? Can't see much....

This is a Toa from the first Toa team, from before 2007. So, probably, Maxilos (titan) used to be a Toa...

Anyway....looks....okay? Can't see much....

I agree with you but isn't Maxilos red?

So if this is Toa Maxilos, and we've seen the Titan Maxilos... what happened there, huh? He can't have been transformed, unless it was by the Organic Mutagen in the waters of the Pit.

Makes less sense than two monkeys duc-taped together.

So if this is Toa Maxilos, and we've seen the Titan Maxilos... what happened there, huh? He can't have been transformed, unless it was by the Organic Mutagen in the waters of the Pit.

Makes less sense than two monkeys duc-taped together.

I guess it is something like the Toa Iruini/Rahaga Iruini situation. Toa Maxilos will probably be in some minor flash-back.

I guess it is something like the Toa Iruini/Rahaga Iruini situation. Toa Maxilos will probably be in some minor flash-back.

If thats the case I'm betting Toa Maxilos is the first toa.

I die.

I wish it could be more clear. This guy is probably a prototype, though. I hope he looks like an Inika. But yet, not like an Inika, looks like his own division instead.

Hmm. Sure looks like an Inika prototype. Looks like a clunky lightup sword.

Weird symmetry goin' on with the legs too.

Hmm.

I guess the legs look like that due to the way the photo was taken.

Anyway, can't see much, but he/she/it looks nice. The mask looks like a regular Pakari...

Shakar

Heh. I wonder how many bzp-ers are studying this tiny, blurry pic right now.

-l2k-

none- there stupid leaked policy really anoys me- i bet people from BZP who don't come here don't even know he exists- oh well- i'm ot gonna lose sleep over it.

Hard to say about the set- reminds me of likan somewhat.

Amusing. I posted the image on BZP and was given the whole leaked pictures policy. Now the people ther think it is a fake.

Amusing. I posted the image on BZP and was given the whole leaked pictures policy. Now the people ther think it is a fake.

Not to worry, I got your back on BZP. They're just so ignorant to the truth that, until they see a picture, they won't believe crap.

Man, we always get the low res pictures first. I want to see this guy!

Yah, BZP doesn't beleive us at all. Some people are stupid there saying "Maxilos is a titan, so he isn't a Toa." Its the same as saying "Iruni and Norik are Rahaga so they arn't Toa!" Sheesh.

-ZotS

I know- there heads are full of helium or something- thing they know better than us, but as i said- there loss.