Kai NRG

Guilds of Historica Character Location and Facts

(@Dr Rod)

Notes:

• Tower Lord

Dr Rod is one of the remaining Nocturnites that joined up early.

Some basic info, send your spies if you want more:

Dr Rod is a human originally from the land of the tight wearers, found that too constrictive so moved to Nocturnus (also because of his penchant for somewhat unsavoury alchemical experimentations).

Dr Rod's guards use the Green Dragon Knight colours, with red plumes and belts.

Dr Rod is based in the Northern Rakath Mtns and has close ties with the North Rakath Trading Company, which has a guild house at Port Wrath (northern coast of Nocturnus).

Dr Rod mostly hangs out in the Rakath mountains, but could turn up all sorts of places :)

Edited by Dr Rod

Oh no! I no longer exist hahahaha.

I think some of Kaliphin got cut off in the last edit.

I don't suppose you have the old text you had up there for us,

I have Dugal, Petera, Derangar and now Paulos and Merith as important characters as each has a story revolving around them. People can look up Cannondale, Florbad, Al'Meter, Brandon Black, and the others on the wiki when I finally get around to posting their entries.

Yes... :cry_sad: the last fourth of the first post is gone... no one would happen to have a back up now would they?

Anyways... those are actually the five people that were there... of course now I'll have to re-do that.

@Dr. Rod, thanks! I needed some more Nocturnian info...

Some new info for Glorfindel:

Life:

Currently: In Valholl

Notes:

• Economic Titan
  • Knight of Valholl
  • Mason Teacher

Secondary Characters:

Joktan,

Life:

Why am I not included? Alfadas Mandredson, fought many wars, the last one at Queenscross. I am somewhere in Mitgardia, with my loyal soldiers, a little bit lost :grin: , fighting a lot of orcs. Please include me,

Why am I not included? Alfadas Mandredson, fought many wars, the last one at Queenscross. I am somewhere in Mitgardia, with my loyal soldiers, a little bit lost :grin: , fighting a lot of orcs. Please include me,

Because Kai wrote this before you joined :classic:

Also, he can't find everything himself, so everyone who wants their characters in this list have to post all the necessary info in here :classic:

I think you joined after his last major update, he will get to it in time I am sure.

Also Kai, here is a little more for the last three characters:

the Bull, Deregar:

Life:

• Cousin of the MacLeans.
  • Participated in the Battle of Khordeem in Mitgardia.
  • Fought at the Battle Of Queenscross

Paulos:

Led the armies of Historica at Queenscross

Merith:

Was Dugal's Fiance

Secretly removed from Eastgate to Valyrio

Started the Home for the Orphans of the War in Valyrio

@SK, Gideon, DM, Dr. Rod,updated! Also (I'll put this on the top of the post too), I don't think I'll be keeping the Life section updated except as requested, it's just to hard and not of too much value. I will try to keep track of where most characters are though. And as new members come I'll add the outline of their background story, I just won't keep up with future installments.

Could you maybe add that Cassius is of the House of Calpasian? I'd appreciate it. This is a huge undertaking!

Done!

I didn't include you because I don't recall you posting a normal introduction, and it's a bit tough for me to gather that from all different places, but you're in there now!

@Ska, thanks. As you can probably tell, I'm working on restoring what was there (I had back-ups for three of your characters, just not the other two. I'll get the new info in there, thanks!

Because Kai wrote this before you joined :classic:

Also, he can't find everything himself, so everyone who wants their characters in this list have to post all the necessary info in here :classic:

Actually, I do try to get most of the new comers even if they just post in their guild topic, but Jeroenaa didn't have a normal intro. And I was a bit behind (still don't have Str0ngbad or Yooha in there yet...)

Anyway, I certainly appreciate the help of those who post the info here!

Edited by Kai NRG

@SK, Gideon, DM, Dr. Rod,updated! Also (I'll put this on the top of the post too), I don't think I'll be keeping the Life section updated except as requested, it's just to hard and not of too much value. I will try to keep track of where most characters are though. And as new members come I'll add the outline of their background story, I just won't keep up with future installments.

I would say, just put the place they are right now (and their main title). For example, all the other blablabla about Lord Damaximus can be found on the GoH - wiki by clicking the link :classic:

I would say, just put the place they are right now (and their main title). For example, all the other blablabla about Lord Damaximus can be found on the GoH - wiki by clicking the link :classic:

Yes, that's what I plan on doing in the future, but there isn't much point in deleting what I've done, and since not everyone has a wiki page I'll go ahead and do the background info. And it's easy to copy and paste, so for those who want it more updated, I don't mind if they give me the info.

Yes, that's what I plan on doing in the future, but there isn't much point in deleting what I've done, and since not everyone has a wiki page I'll go ahead and do the background info. And it's easy to copy and paste, so for those who want it more updated, I don't mind if they give me the info.

Or some of us (like me) can create in a bored moment wiki-pages for those characters and copy-paste that info into it.

Or we can do both :D

@Kai NRG: I am sorry, I am going to introduce myself properly, when I have a camera to take pictures. I do not have one now, so it is going to take a while. Do not worry, once I introduce myself, I will post it here to.

@All: I hope I can borrow most of your sigfigs this week or next week :classic:

I am not planning to bricklink new stuff, so I will see how many I can recreate :classic:

If you really don't want to head over to Mpya Stedor for a good celebration, let me know :classic:

You can borrow my sigfig, if you can find the description somewhere. (I do not have pictures of him online)

You can borrow my sigfig, if you can find the description somewhere. (I do not have pictures of him online)

Hey, I am from Kaliphlin, time is money :laugh: I thought your profilepicture was your sigfig?

go aheand and borrow, you just have to chose wich one, or maybe all three of may characters?

@All: I hope I can borrow most of your sigfigs this week or next week :classic:

I am not planning to bricklink new stuff, so I will see how many I can recreate :classic:

If you really don't want to head over to Mpya Stedor for a good celebration, let me know :classic:

Sure, lets just try to make sure you aren't in Mitgardia and Mypa Stedor the same day :laugh::wink: .

Hahaha indeed :laugh: but we always can cheat about the time the event found place :laugh:

On a more serious note:

I got a bunny suit and a bee suit laying around. So if I have the face, but not the body, it can happen that some of the characters are dressed up in a fancy costume :grin:

Damaximus: You can find miy sigfig here.

Edited by Yooha

If you want to add my character at the link you can find my introduction in Avalonia :sweet:

My character Fred Thornton is not dead. Also he is captain of the Tolswick guard.

I think if people leave for a certain amount of time we just assume they died. :blush:

My character Fred Thornton is not dead. Also he is captain of the Tolswick guard.

I think if people leave for a certain amount of time we just assume they died. :blush:

Actually, that wasn't the reason, I thought you MOCed his death? Or something like that, I can't quite remember now. At least I put a question mark since I wasn't sure...

Anyway I'll edit that right away.

@Wedge, I'll try to do that soon. Have been meaning to do an update for a while, but it can be hard to find a suitable time!

Since I haven't been very active (although I joined on the first day GoH was discussed), my character obviously hasn't been up to too much. Just living a life of leisure (as if that is possible with everything that has happened)...

But since my original name was short notice and I didn't particularly care for it, it wouldn't matter if my guy didn't exist. I am trying to come up with some more builds and stories and a character name I can get behind. But once I'm caught up, I would certainly appreciate adding me to the list.

@TheLegoDr, I'd be happy to add you as soon as you have a character ready! Just let me know!

Also, I've decided to change the format somewhat (though I haven't done anything yet and probably won't until July, rather busy until then), I think DM had a good point about the lives and what-not, so I've decided to put the lives under spoilers (for those who have information listed), and make the list more of a sig-fig link list + current location, if applicable, with background information available if desired, but not cumbering the list. As I mentioned, I won't be able to do anything for a while, but when I have a good few hours to myself I'll try to get it done!

I have an update on Drinnian. Currently, he is slowly making his way back to Burrium from defending Albion during Victor Revolword's reign.

I also have another side character: Malivan.

Life:

-Born as a Cedrican (he has no true Guild denomination)

-Trained as a Knight in the High King's Guard.

-Stationed as a jailer

-Assigned to keep an eye on Drinnian after being freed by the King

-Becomes great friends with Drinnian and assists greatly in their escape

-Malivan is seperated from Drinnian, eventually finding each other again at Denitor

-Malivan swears never to leave Drinnian's side

-Assigned as the Second Hand to the Keeper of the Peace of Burrium

-Journeys with Drinnian, eventually discovering Owlan

-Journeys with Drinnian continue, most notably defending Albion

Currently: Slowly making his way back to Burrium from defending Albion during Victor Revolword's reign.

Edited by Penkid11