Kynok

Barraki Movie!

*crys* doesn't anyone care for the poor little matoran?!?!? He can dro... wait, nevermind, but stiil. Care for the little guy. By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?

By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?

Yup! It fell from Voya Nui into the Mahri Nui sea...

wow, I am a aisy asiy *y* *n* *y* *n* (spanish) bionicle fan, but... this well It had me hooked, I might buy all the bionicle barriki that was sweeeet!!! 8-o 8-o 8-o

What the hell was with the music? And the Barakki fighting each other? Not very much like the storyline at all.

true the music didn't go very good with it :S :-X .... maybe something a little heavier, heavymetal would have gone good with it! ;-)

Poor little matoran! e didn't stan a chance against the Barraki!!!!!!!!! It was pretty cool, though.
*crys* doesn't anyone care for the poor little matoran?!?!? He can dro... wait, nevermind, but stiil. Care for the little guy. By the way, was that the Mask of Live feautured in the movie?

yes matoran seem to get bullied a lot, poor little guy... he need's to start going to the gym |-/ maybe that would do it :-D, just kidin!!!

What the hell was with the music? And the Barakki fighting each other? Not very much like the storyline at all.

It said why they were fighting. Because they are in a prison and they need the mask to get out. From what I saw it looks like only one can use it. Why are you so surpised by this! Look at the Piraka. They fought each other, too. (ironically for the same thing)

But in the books they're all allied and all of them want to use the Ignika to restore themselves to their former forms in order to continue their reign of chaos which they can't do alone. Yeah.

If I were in a prison I'd try to cooperate if I were trying to escape.

But in the books they're all allied and all of them want to use the Ignika to restore themselves to their former forms in order to continue their reign of chaos which they can't do alone. Yeah.

If I were in a prison I'd try to cooperate if I were trying to escape.

The Piraka were allied too, but they all betrayed each other. P.S. Nice Halo Wars pic on your signature. Go Covenant!!!!!!!!!!

Well, apparently it seems the Barraki are horrible at teamwork like the Piraka were. I liked that movie alot. It was really cool.

Great movie. Pridak looked very good in that swimming position. The animation was very good. I liked the music, too (it's refereshing after all that rap. I hope they return with these type of songs, I liked Hero).

Shakar

It actually wasn't a bad movie, I liked the little Matoran. My one gripe is that they didn't make them look...menacing enough, though the statue thing was a NICE touch

Who was the band that sang "Hero" and "Caught in a Dream"? I believe it was A.I.K. or somthing like that?

I like the music on this movie. Maybe not as much as "Hero" or "Caught in a Dream" songs. But much better than the "Piraka Rap" by whatever wannabe made that!

Also, how do I save movies like this or from You Tube onto my computer? I want to make a database of these movies...

Who was the band that sang "Hero" and "Caught in a Dream"? I believe it was A.I.K. or somthing like that?

I like the music on this movie. Maybe not as much as "Hero" or "Caught in a Dream" songs. But much better than the "Piraka Rap" by whatever wannabe made that!

Also, how do I save movies like this or from You Tube onto my computer? I want to make a database of these movies...

Go here to install a FireFox extension called Video Downloader, which lets you download...well, videos :-P

The videos are downloaded in an .flv format, so make sure to download the flv player too! Enjoy :-)

You kiddin me that music ruled for its mysterious suspense like tune and the video was...was...was the greatest thing sinced sliced bread *y* *y* *y* *y* *y* *y*

Barraki on,

CT

Meh... I never really felt guitars fit Bionicle - not as a main theme, anyway, but as a suplement like in this vid. Oh, and the poor singing in "Hero" wasnt that much of a plus :( At least the chick singing in this one gives it a bit more of a mysterious air.

One more thing, Hero was the greatest song since move along.

Well, that's the single best thing Bionicle's done since the Inika and the Bohroks.

Lord my Admiral, you are right. Emo and Bionicle doesn't go well together...but now that I think about it, the Inika were supposed to be emo-y, like a teenager, y'know, first they were kids, suddenly they have powers and are all depressed about it.