Captain Green Hair

TORIII entry round 1

Funny good one. :laugh: I want to join the side that has ice cream. :moar: And have a banana split.

Nice job!! I love ice cream!!!! Yeah, Bluecoats are so low on the social ranks, that I kick them in the face without even knowing it!

:jollyroger:

Hehe there was a bluecoat entry about redcoats turning into islanders and now there is a bluecoat one.Its a funny entry too!

Thanks for including me .Setting camp on a small island supid?Ney,we need to warm ourself for the cold night.And what happend to me?Did i drown :laugh:

can I make you a question?

what is the meaning of the four black dots in the filthy redcoat uniform?

Edited by Brig. Brick

So... you imply that bluecoats change into Islanders... But you also showed in that graph that Islander have a higher social rank ? so you actually are suggesting that bluecoats are climbing up the social ladder?

Ha! I wouldn't expect less from the typical inconsistant redcoat :head_back: .

Nicely done.

Edited by Sebeus I

Hm... I have to admit that Rifleman Mazin acted absolutely selfish and disgusting... and d..f... initely brilliant in this story... look! - he waited for the rest of his comrades to shed all of the coconuts so that he could easily claim the whole bounty for himself!!

Altogether very nice story! I like the way You did this first panel! :thumbup: You had a great idea with those narration boxes, it's colour and shadow makes the whole thing very climatic and a contiguous story.

Edited by Mazin

Ice cream is the difference between rocking and failing.

Long live redcoats.

Hmm...red ice cream. I just hope it's not cinnamon. However, if it is cinnamon, we could foist some of it onto the bluecoats and have them burn their throats out. Great comic, by the way.

I'm not sure wether this is just a mis-spelling or not but it is tremendously funny! Bluecoats try to despirately get food! :laugh: Funny story, although it isn't quite true :tongue: