Ok, I really liked how my campfire shot turned out, so I experimented with the lightbricks a bit more. This time I was a bit late to take pictures since it was dark outside already. I then used another light which was too strong for the bricklights (all the yellow was not seen) so I directed it the other way. The photos are just ok, but a bit grainy for the lack of lighting in some places. Nevertheless the message is important and I managed to post this before I'm off to skiing. Seeya next week!

Comic5_1.jpg
Comic5_2.jpg
Comic5_3.jpg
Comic5_4.jpg

In case you missed:

part I: Fencing

part II: Artillery

part III: Navigation

part IV: Marksmanship

Nice comic and well done :thumbup: . I think the lighting is fine, it creates a good candle/lantern effect.

Yes, the lighting actually had a nice effect to it! I laughed so hard when you said water was free! :roflmao::iamded_lol:

Nice one! The lighting turned out great indeed. Also quite clever how you add digital decals in all of your comics.

Perhaps we're just not used to water anymore because we only drink rum.

There must've been a missunderstanding. The blues were drinking alcohol (not much of course) and our lady outdrank three by drinking water. It's the strategy that counts!

Adding decals digitally is really easy and for my taste looks a lot better than paper. I wouldn't want to go through all the fuss with actual decal printing on transparent decal paper and the lighting reflection problems afterwards ... :grin: