Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

Protoss probe

Some say protoss are tan. Some say protoss are gold. Some say they look spiffy in yellow. I say it's hard to make a probe! But I made one anyway, or tried to... And I think it looks cute in yellow! :grin:

8329701779_ae1b1f4981_z.jpg

8329702331_c7f3a831c4_z.jpg

8329702069_38e9748cd3_z.jpg

Now I just need to have my probe build a Nexus, so I can have an army of these :look:.

That's a really sweet probe!

As for the tan/gold/yellow discussion: Personally, I would say the Protoss are actually golden in the game (I'd never thought of them as tan), but in LEGO form, I think they look better in yellow.

Are you going to build more Protoss units or buildings?

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the color scheme :wink:

That's a really sweet probe!

As for the tan/gold/yellow discussion: Personally, I would say the Protoss are actually golden in the game (I'd never thought of them as tan), but in LEGO form, I think they look better in yellow.

Are you going to build more Protoss units or buildings?

I agree. They are golden in the game, and I think they look sweet in LEGO yellow :sweet:

And I just might build some more :wink:

Awesome!

I totally want to build Starcraft LEGO now :grin:

Do eeeeeeeet :grin:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the color scheme :wink:

I had always thought Protoss were tan, but that is beside the point. Your probe looks good, especially in its mineral-collection action shot.

Just make sure you've built enough pylons before you start making tons of probes! Great build, Cecilie.

Awesome! :grin: Looks really good. You need one of energy bolt pieces, like Emperor Palpatine comes with, sticking out of it's front to cut the minerals. I still cry a little bit each time I remember MB has the Starcraft license and not TLG.

I had always thought Protoss were tan, but that is beside the point. Your probe looks good, especially in its mineral-collection action shot.

Just make sure you've built enough pylons before you start making tons of probes! Great build, Cecilie.

Thank you :sweet:. And I've already started to ponder how to build a pylon :wink:

Awesome! :grin: Looks really good. You need one of energy bolt pieces, like Emperor Palpatine comes with, sticking out of it's front to cut the minerals. I still cry a little bit each time I remember MB has the Starcraft license and not TLG.

Oh yeah, that's a good idea! Except there is no trans blue clip to hold it :look:

And screw MB, we can just build our own StarCraft stuff :grin:

Just use blue or yellow, that should be okay. Amazing, what can you not do..? Whenever I warp in a probe I say "schweeeet", it sorta sounds like that anyway.

I think in the original game Protoss is more like tan, but gold in Starcraft II? Or is it the other way... In Lego form yellow certainly suits best.

And Si I'm certain I've seen a banshee & WIP siege tank in here somewhere. This is the only protoss I've seen here other than some zealot/templar action figures though.

Firwst of all. Very nice probe design. It looks lovely :)

Just use blue or yellow, that should be okay. Amazing, what can you not do..? Whenever I warp in a probe I say "schweeeet", it sorta sounds like that anyway.

I think in the original game Protoss is more like tan, but gold in Starcraft II? Or is it the other way... In Lego form yellow certainly suits best.

And Si I'm certain I've seen a banshee & WIP siege tank in here somewhere. This is the only protoss I've seen here other than some zealot/templar action figures though.

I did post a lot of terran units in this link below. Also we started on the protoss buildings and units ( as can be seen in the second picture in the link below ) ..... But we never got to finish them totally. But they will be in the future, probably about the same time Blizzard releases the expansion set. :D

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68961&hl=starcraft

Protoss is my favorite faction in the game, and this is just lovely! I agree the shapes are pretty hard on these guys, but you've fone a good job with this guy. :thumbup:

Great design it looks great, personally I think Protoss should be in tan but it still looks great.

8298739240_8281de30d1.jpg

Thought it might fit in this thread, it's my Stalker.

I've always thought of Protoss as golden, which to me is more like yellow than tan is. PepaQuin has done a few protoss units, but I don't know if he's posted them in here. You can check them out on flickr though: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_quin/collections/72157613013874752/

Firwst of all. Very nice probe design. It looks lovely :)

Thank you :sweet:. You should go work on your own units :wink:

Protoss is my favorite faction in the game, and this is just lovely! I agree the shapes are pretty hard on these guys, but you've fone a good job with this guy. :thumbup:

They're my favourite too :sweet:. And they're hard to replicate in Lego for sure, but I'd say Zerg are even harder :laugh:

Wow, beautiful colors. Good choice, those trans-yellow tubes.

Thanks :sweet:. I had a lot of failed design attempts before thinking of those tubes :wink:

Great design it looks great, personally I think Protoss should be in tan but it still looks great.

Thought it might fit in this thread, it's my Stalker.

Thanks. And if you want feedback on your Stalker, you should make your own thread :wink: