Maxim I

NY'eve at The Mu Sigma Studenthouse (University of Petraea)

Happy New Year!!!

And so the students gave eachother a hug, the girls a kiss or 3, and they all toasted to the new upcomming year!

They all knew Historica still wasn't a safe spot, that it still were dark times for everyone, but that night, they forgot all that. They celebrated like it was their last party ever...

msshnyp1.jpg

=> The front

msshnyp3.jpg

=> The Brownies are the students of the Mu Sigma House

msshnyp4.jpg

=> Mitgardian Dwarf Student & Valyrian Student

msshnyp6.jpg

=> The symbols Mu & Sigma

msshnyp7.jpg

=> Avalonian Elf Student

msshnyp8.jpg

=> The back (with Nocturnian Werewolf student on the stairs)

msshnyp10.jpg

=> Close-up of the bookshelf and some other stuff

msshnyp2.jpg

The students of Mu Sigma (so these with the tan top) are all future lawyers, politicans, historicans, ... of the glorious city of Mpya Stedor and so their studies are paid by the city.

Lord Damaximus is so pleased by the building at the University of Petraea Campus that he will replicate it in his city :D

But, that was just a side note...

The Mu Sigma House, Lord Damaximus, Mpya Stedor, the I.A.M.S. and all the Alleenridders wish you a very happy New Year, without any trouble and a lot of luck !!!! (that's for both you and your sigfigs!)

C&C and wishes allways welcome!

edit: well, this is already for the second semester of the University Challenge :wink:

Edited by DaMaximus

Really great job Damaximus, this is really your best work so far! I love the detailing and the atmosphere in it!

Oh why, thank you myself! I am indeed very happy with the result!

Seriously, this is silly... around 100 views and no comment... this hurts, especially because I find it my best work so far...

Seriously, this is silly... around 100 views and no comment... this hurts, especially because I find it my best work so far...

Very good Job! I love the bulid, though the mini-figs could be better. But anyway Great Build! :classic:

I like the gold and tan accents, and the stained glass windows look great :thumbup: Nice interior too, especially the shelves :classic:

Nice work, Da Maximus, with the symbols especialy but also like the gold highlights on the balcony! :thumbup:

First of all thanks to those who have already commented :classic:

Very good Job! I love the bulid, though the mini-figs could be better. But anyway Great Build! :classic:

Do you mean their expressions or the way they are placed?

I like the gold and tan accents, and the stained glass windows look great :thumbup: Nice interior too, especially the shelves :classic:

I got tons of these darkblue round 1x1 plates (also white ones and light blue ones), so I wanted to do something with that :classic: It's also the first time I made shelves with books on, but I am sure I'll use it much more from now on off :classic:

Nice work, Da Maximus, with the symbols especialy but also like the gold highlights on the balcony! :thumbup:

I really love it to put gold in and on the buildings (look at my palace for example) :laugh: It gives the buildings a really beautiful touch, and a wealthy feeling to the atmosphere wherein the building is located :classic:

Nice build! You have some good idea's with the details in the architecture. Happy New Year to all! I gots to get to the liquor store...

It was the first New Year without boose for me :blush: I had to drive 2 hours to go back home and I planned to do also some studywork for my upcomming exams, but that stayed by the label "planned" :laugh:

Looks nice DM! Great to see some interiors as well!

I have to confess that the clockwork comes from an official polybag that I bought on bricklink (together with a spook) :wink:

And those beds were orginally located in my gatehouse, but as I never took pictures of that chambre, I moved them to this house :laugh: