I don't know if there is already a thread for this stuff but we can put in all our info about the second half of the 2013 Technic sets. here is a picture to get you guys started. :classic:

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2125/img0346rp.jpg

There is going to be a mega mobile crane (5 axles!), and 9397 scaled pneumatic tow truck, and some small sets that I do not know about.

I'm liking the looks of the tow truck and crane. thanks for posting the link sama. :thumbup:

Any idea if the crane is the flagship?

One would have to assume so; the box is the same size as 8110 and 8043 (and presumably 9398, although I haven't got one of those).

P.S. thanks to @sama for posting these.

Also, @sama do you have a higher resolution version of the above image? It would be good to figure out what PF and other functions we get. No problem if you don't, no complaints here!!

Thanks again,

Paul.

file:///C:/Users/Matt/Pictures/TS20132H.jpg

Matt, we can't access your hard drive directly :classic:. Maybe you could upload the image to brickshelf, flickr, etc?

One would have to assume so; the box is the same size as 8110 and 8043 (and presumably 9398, although I haven't got one of those).

Well spotted, I assume you used the box dimensions of 682x480mm to figure this out?

Green truck might not be 8285 sized, but more 8109 sized. The grille is 6 studs wide; the overall width by my count is 11 or 13 studs. 8285 is around 15-17 studs wide. Also fits with the smaller box size. Compact models are nice. :thumbup:

I think it's a single rear boom (integrated hook and rear lift). Hard to tell though from zoomed in pixels :classic:

Green truck might not be 8285 sized, but more 8109 sized. The grille is 6 studs wide; the overall width by my count is 11 or 13 studs. 8285 is around 15-17 studs wide. Also fits with the smaller box size. Compact models are nice. :thumbup:

I think it's a single rear boom (integrated hook and rear lift). Hard to tell though from zoomed in pixels :classic:

Yes it's the same size as 8109 , I'd say it will be nice tho :)