Admiral Croissant

RvB: Killing two birds (read: chickens) with one stone.

That comic was a little confusing. I had to navigate to the right slide. But anyway, that was more bologna. :tongue: I shall get revenge for your insults to the incredible Redcoats! :devil:

Someone just has too much free time :tongue: Great comic again AC, funny story! :classic:

The arrows help a lot, though there is still some confusion around! The problem this time is (at least for me) that the crab does't appear to be a slide-separator. Of course when you get that its very easy to follow.

I wonder, perhaps you are still in time for asking a couple more jars for Christmas? At this pace there won't be any jar-heads left till the end of TOR, and it would be a pity if you had to stop this wonderful collection for lack of space :sceptic:

Another classic, and entertaining comic for all to enjoy! :thumbup:

Definitely hit a home run! :laugh:

Chelsea Bluecoats All The Way! :tongue:

and antoher messy one ;) The arrows do help a bit and there's an arrow missing from bottom left to upper middle picture. The huge crab is also a bit odd - don't understand it's purpose.

But I do like the story of this one! It's the best of your headhunting dreams you've had so far ...

and antoher messy one ;) The arrows do help a bit and there's an arrow missing from bottom left to upper middle picture. The huge crab is also a bit odd - don't understand it's purpose.

But I do like the story of this one! It's the best of your headhunting dreams you've had so far ...

Dreams can sometimes come true... :tongue::wink: