Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Forest in Mitgardia

Just a peaceful scene of life in a Mitgardian forest.

-----------------------------------------------------

I bought my little brother some leaves for his birthday (about a week before Christmas) and he got me some and some forestmen for Christmas, also I received a PAB cup with the red flowers and some grass. So we did this together to use the new pieces.

Hope you enjoy :)

8321261259_0968d91c6f_b.jpg

8321265131_68096af338_b.jpg

8321262351_b3179cd0ba_b.jpg

All C&C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Nice work SK, like the green horn on top of the evergreen especially! Neat little treasure cave as well! :thumbup: Quite a nice bunch of leaves you got there too! :drool:

Nice work SK, like the green horn on top of the evergreen especially! Neat little treasure cave as well! :thumbup: Quite a nice bunch of leaves you got there too! :drool:

Thanks, the 6x5 are the ones we just got, about 54 :thumbup:

Thanks, the 6x5 are the ones we just got, about 54 :thumbup:

And to think I don't even have one... :cry_sad: Well at least I'm Kaliphlin and can stay in the desert! (I seem to have a tendancy not to though!)

I like the looks of the trees,although it has lots of green for been Mitgardian. :P

I like the looks of the trees,although it has lots of green for been Mitgardian. :P

Thanks! As for the green SoT asked for some green Mitgardian builds a while ago, southern Mitgardia is quite similar to Avalonia :wink:

54 is an impressive number of leaves. My little forest build I just finished looks sad when compared to this one. Suppose I should look into modifying it... Oh yeah, the build is wonderful by the way. Your brother is very thoughtful.

Edited by Penkid11

54 is an impressive number of leaves. My little forest build I just finished looks sad when compared to this one. Suppose I should look into modifying it... Oh yeah, the build is wonderful by the way. Your brother is very thoughtful.

Thanks, we actually have 59 plus some of the small ones :laugh: and so is my big brother, he picked up the PaB cups while visiting his in-laws over Thanksgiving :classic:

Nice waterfall man. That's a LOT of red flowers you've got there!

Thanks, the red flowers are from a PaB cup :classic:

Nice build! I like how so much is compacted into it. I like the waterfall and the diversity of the trees.

I have a ton of red, white and pink flowers from PaB walls, but I've realized I have like 20 blue flowers. total. I'll have to remedy that soon.

Nice build! I like how so much is compacted into it. I like the waterfall and the diversity of the trees.

I have a ton of red, white and pink flowers from PaB walls, but I've realized I have like 20 blue flowers. total. I'll have to remedy that soon.

Thanks, I have quite a few red now, though I used all of them in this, a few yellow,white, and pink, and 0 blue :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: in particularly the waterfall :wink:

PaB cup

Grrr... I was at the Kansas City Lego Store yesterday, no cups--bags priced by the ounce. When did that happen? Last time I went to a PaB wall, it was how much can you cram in the cup. Also, "we don't do VIP points here", what the heck??? :damn:

Edit: Spelling...

Edited by mrcp6d

Grrr... I was at the Kansas City Lego Store yesterday, no cups--bags priced by the once. When did that happen? Last time I went to a PaB wall, it was how much can you cram in the cup. Also, "we don't do VIP points here", what the heck??? :damn:

They do bags at Lego Discovery Centers, as well as have no VIP points there. :thumbdown:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: in particularly the waterfall :wink:

Grrr... I was at the Kansas City Lego Store yesterday, no cups--bags priced by the ounce. When did that happen? Last time I went to a PaB wall, it was how much can you cram in the cup. Also, "we don't do VIP points here", what the heck??? :damn:

Edit: Spelling...

Are you sure it's a LEGO brand store and not some sort of LEGO discovery center or such like? If it is a LEGO brand store that really stinks, never heard of them not accepting VIP points :hmpf_bad:

It's a Discovery Center. Oh, well :hmpf_bad: I'll quit clogging your MOC thread with my PaB displeasure! :laugh:

...0 blue :classic:

:laugh: (I think I have two! :grin: ), but really , 20 blue flowers isn't enough? :look:

Great forest scene SK! That waterfall is looking very natural! I like the little cave aswell!

And I agree with you that the last pic is a great shot!

Great forest scene SK! That waterfall is looking very natural! I like the little cave aswell!

And I agree with you that the last pic is a great shot!

Thanks dG, it's my first forest MOC really and I was pretty happy with the result, going to have to work on my trees, but now I can actually make some :classic:

Great scene SC, really love the waterfall and the way everything fits together. The only thing that looks kinda odd though is the cross cut black tree.

Great scene SC, really love the waterfall and the way everything fits together. The only thing that looks kinda odd though is the cross cut black tree.

Thanks, you're right about the black tree, it looks pretty weird from the back :sadnew: