Ageven has thrown a feast for all Historicans who can make it! Turkey, fish, apples, cheese, bread and other delicacies have been provided! My apologies to those of you who I couldn't build (especially to the Avalonians, who had a rather poor showing for their number), and also to those who I had to change considerably... and I was trying not to favor one over another - except Ageven of course!

8318432202_ecff6d3b17_z.jpg

Uridius Dratiphe warms his hands at the fire while Mich Maxersine discusses politics.

8317376943_83555e34e2_z.jpg

Dr. Rod converses with Masa of Kaliphlin on the state of the country and elemental attacks.

8317377527_1d3aa468ff_z.jpg

8317377745_1cd5b1ffe6_z.jpg

8317376285_7859b09962_z.jpg

I tried a few different set-ups, here's one of them:

8318433326_a653a5ab0a_z.jpg

A member from each guild poses in front of their flag.

8318434088_103fb87c13_n.jpg 8318434312_2bb2a1e4cd_n.jpg 8318434542_a202c7300c_n.jpg 8317378617_f78fe6d05e_n.jpg 8317378865_f710ca8e71_n.jpg

Again, apologies to those not pictured (or not pictured enough!). I also kind of felt like this is one of (if not my best) build, so I had to take lots of photos (and I put a lot of work into them). So there's even more at my Flickr! Comments are more than welcome, as always!

Very neat build! I always love seeing multiple sigs in a build :thumbup: The stained glass window is quite impressive :wub: and the other little windows look very nice :classic:

Oh dear. I thought you just beat me to the hall of discussion! Anyway, the build is wonderful, and sadly lacking in Owlans... let me guess, It's the mail shirt with the Heart of Ages around the neck that kept you from making him?

A busy scene, good atmosphere, i like a lot the crystals.

Thanks guys!

Oh dear. I thought you just beat me to the hall of discussion! Anyway, the build is wonderful, and sadly lacking in Owlans... let me guess, It's the mail shirt with the Heart of Ages around the neck that kept you from making him?

I was seriously tempted... you'd better hop to or I really will beat you to it! :laugh: (Just kidding). Actually it was more the hair. I didn't think you'd want me giving him a pink mowhawk... whereas a change of clothes would probably have done him good.

Nice job! I think I agree that this is your best build yet. Also nice job on portraying Masa! I recognised him imediately.

Very nice.

Maybe interiors are your thing, because this is really good!

Much improved photography as well. Everything is in focus and the lighting seems soft and the colors look good.

Keep it up!

Definetely the best moc you have put together so far! I really like the fire place, the table and the chairs. All just looking really nice together! And thanks for inviting Steen, I'm sure he's glad to be there (although he usually wears grey sleeves :wink:)!

Nice job! I think I agree that this is your best build yet. Also nice job on portraying Masa! I recognised him imediately.

Thanks! Yes, he was one of the figs I was able to get closest too!

Very nice.

Maybe interiors are your thing, because this is really good!

Much improved photography as well. Everything is in focus and the lighting seems soft and the colors look good.

Keep it up!

Thanks! The lighting is actually direct sunlight, I tried in the shade and though everything else looked just as good it didn't give me quite the effect I wanted for the window.

Definetely the best moc you have put together so far! I really like the fire place, the table and the chairs. All just looking really nice together! And thanks for inviting Steen, I'm sure he's glad to be there (although he usually wears grey sleeves :wink:)!

Doh! Oh, well, I blame my brother, he's the one that built you! :grin: Thanks!

Very nice! I really like the wooden part on top of the structure! It fits so great into the rest of the moc! The fireplace in the middle of the room looks perfect and I might have to borrow that! :)

Great work Kay NRG :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the style and the stained-glass window :wink:

Very nice! I really like the wooden part on top of the structure! It fits so great into the rest of the moc! ...

Thanks! I cannot tell you how many times I built and re-built the top, but finally I was happy with it!

...The fireplace in the middle of the room looks perfect and I might have to borrow that! :)

You're more than welcome to! (The one problem was that it made it a bit more difficult to photograph. But I was in a fireplacey mood...)

Great work Kay NRG :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the style and the stained-glass window :wink:

Thanks! (I know, I was never going to do one again... but since it was the same style as my previous window, I didn't have to go through the entire thing... though I did have to re-build it a couple times.) Oh, and it's Kai NRG... :tongue: ... I couldn't resist... :devil:

Edit: And what did I do wrong with the faces? I didn't even write them myself... :look: ... well I can't get them to work whatever I do.

Edit (probably 5 by now?): Guess it was the brackets...

Edited by Kai NRG

Great stuff, I like the combination of all the guilds. Also the interior is well tought of. For example I really like the balcony inside. :thumbup:

Great stuff, I like the combination of all the guilds. Also the interior is well tought of. For example I really like the balcony inside. :thumbup:

Thanks! I had always wanted to combine the flags and crystals like this, now I finnally have all the colors (though to be fair, not all the flags are mine! :tongue: ).

This is a really awesome moc! The one thing that would'be made it way better, would be to include my sigfig. I LOVE the fire pit. Keep'em coming.

Thanks a ton! :sweet: Yeah, it's a shame I was able to build so few sig-figs (though it filled up the room pretty quickly)! I'm really glad I thought of the fire pit; without it the room would have looked a bit plain...

I think this is definitely one of your best MOCs, Kai! Great job. The balcony and the stained glass window are really good, but the fireplace is the best! Great design there. Good photography too. Sorry that Gex didn't make it into the picture; he must have been using the restroom while the artist was painting :blush: . My only [minor] advice would be to put a frame around the window, or inset it back into the wall by a stud.