Sign in to follow this  
charlieboy

Sussex,U.K monthly meet?

Hi Chaps,

I was wondering if there would be any interest in organising a monthly meet down here in Sussex? I see a few people have tried organising things in various parts of the country but there doesn't seem to be anything this far south. I know there used to be the London meets but that's a 100 mile round trip for me so I thought if there was enough interest we could organise something down in Sussex.

I live in Shoreham, just outside Brighton and I have no idea if there are even any AFOL's anywhere near me so a monthly meet would be an awesome way to meet like minded people in person.

I'm open to suggestions on locations but it could be a way to talk Lego, to see other peoples MOC's and even trade etc..... Again i'm open to suggestion on content but it would be great to meet some of you local Lego fans so if this idea floats your boat, let me know and we'll get something organised.

Failing this, are there any Lego clubs already on the go in this part of the country?

All the best,

Shane

I live in Sussex I think I could go, I'd prefer if we had a meet up in Brighton though.

where are you Gregus?

Hi Woodblocks,

I am located in Crawley but frequently go to Brighton.

I am thinking about asking the Lego Shop in Brighton if they know about some Lego gatherings.