Lukemax

Pictures of your troops?

Hi all, Great site btw :)

Theres talk on various uniforms/coulers but has anyone got "pictures" of there own versians of troops they have?

I get a new camera soon so i will add some of my Mocs soon.

The only personnal trooper i have done, was painting a crap red-coat all orrid pieces that were manky, basicly painted it gerren, looked quite good after all :)

Other then that i made 95th rifles useing the pirate captains torso and brown epalettes, that basicly adding the shako and backpack + Black legs.

However to buy shako's/Backpacks and muskets is tough lol, all expensive on bricklink and hardly ever on Ebay!

Thx

Lukemax

Since this is the Pirate Forum, I'd bet Cap't Lukemax is looking for Imperial troops from the pirate line, swords muskets, etc. not Star Wars Imperials.

As for me, I have no Pirate sets. :'-(

Since this is the Pirate Forum, I'd bet Cap't Lukemax is looking for Imperial troops from the pirate line, swords muskets, etc. not Star Wars Imperials.

As for me, I have no Pirate sets. :'-(

oh. man I feel stupid.

Some of my troops can be seen in my signature image.

I'll pot it in the thread because I may update my signature in the near future.

signature.jpg

havent any new pics of my troops. but here are some old ones.

oppstilling_arme.jpg_thumb.jpg

Ive got some mor soldiers and guards since then. here's a newer pic. not a complete parade but anyhow.

fort_beggeavd.jpg_thumb.jpg

if i remember correct i have about 30 IG with blue eupalets and 24 IS and 16 Imperial sailors + some imperial guards as royal marines on my naval ships. will take new pics next time i go home. forgot my cam last time :-$

Come to think of it I have no idea how many troops I have.

I have quite a few "spare" blue coats but if I extracted every blue coat mini-figure from all the built sets I possess then it could possibly amount to quite a few.

However, it would be a lot of work extracting them all for a photo shoot.

Here are some pictures of my Napoleonic Army. But these are rather old and the army has doubled in size since then. An update is needed in the future.

Heres a quick picture of a squad LOL

my imperials stand at about 50 blues and 50 reds... and my spanish are incredibly lacking :( i want more, just cant find more.

However my US army is big lol but those are WW. I think i may have atleast 200

oh. man I feel stupid.

Never mind feeling stupid - more important do you have any Imperial Troops from the Pirate theme?

when i was home this weekend i made a parade for you. both because it look good and bcause i then can see how many troops i have.

army1.jpg_thumb.jpg ...

army2.jpg_thumb.jpg....

army4.jpg_thumb.jpg...

And im also waiting for the imperial trade station, just the seller who is slow and im restless until i get it :-D

imperialsoldier.jpg

Here's a pic of my Imperial soldiers. :-$

Not as grand as Bonaparte's or Tordenskjold's, but that's ok :)

I have only 2 imperial guards and 3 imperial armada figs, so i won't be posting pics of them on here soon.

Other wise the rest are pirate types, or SW, castle, and city figs that turned to piracy X-D

When i was younger, all i got were pirate sets while my brother Duke got all imperial sets.

I'll post more later maybe.

P

nice squad Phred :) the admiral in the in middle front, thats not a orginal imperial soldier? but lookd good , hehe.

Well, the admiral's got everything except an older face.

I figure an admiral isn't ever going to be young.

Here's a pic of my rag-tag piratey crew for the Dame du Loup so far:

dameduloupcrew2.jpg

There's 103 MF's there and there's another 20 waiting on head gear from BL and 10 roaming around the frigate right now.

P

when i was home this weekend i made a parade for you. both because it look good and bcause i then can see how many troops i have.

You have lots of troops Mr. Tordenskjold! Nice Red-coat army.

There's 103 MF's there and there's another 20 waiting on head gear from BL and 10 roaming around the frigate right now.

Nice (and large) crew. I'm looking forward for seeing some picts with the crew on your ship.

Have I ever shown my Africa Corps?

Well, here's a pict.

english-in-africa.jpg

Hey Phred, if you're such a pirate and the hate the Mighty Imperial Forces, why is there an Imperial Gaurd officer in the pirate crew, and why are there ninjas on the cew! Heathen I say! Burn him at the stake!

Have I ever shown my Africa Corps?

Well, here's a pict.

english-in-africa.jpg

Yes i've seen them before B,

but they look awesome *y*. Never thought of of doing it like that until i saw those troops.

Hey Phred, if you're such a pirate and the hate the Mighty Imperial Forces, why is there an Imperial Gaurd officer in the pirate crew, and why are there ninjas on the cew! Heathen I say! Burn him at the stake!

I just figure a pirate decided to keep the extra imperial uniforms that were still on board when the vessel was taken over X-D

It's not that i hate the imperial MF's that much; I wish i had more like Tordenskjold.

So until i have a lot of imperials, i'm going to stick to privateering or piracy :) .

One day i'm hoping to have an English or U.S. frigate and some pirate vessels.

P