MarkusOSX

What was your LEGO Technic at x-mas 2012 ?

Hi there and merry christmas.

Little post, what you get this year christmas.

The 4x4 was one of my wishes, but i like the B-Model more than the A-Model.

8309351875_3783a87840_c.jpg

8310400344_fa29c3a417_c.jpg

Another big wish was the NXT 2.0 :sweet:

8310399826_5169108cec_c.jpg

Wish you all the best for 2013.

Greetz

Markus

i got all this for my xmas.i was planing on building all 3 yesterday, but managed only one. for a cheap set the recovery truck is just awesome! way more complicated then i expected! still got 2 more to go!

IMG_1214_zps3debaa76.jpg

DSC_1026.jpg

Well, what's better than getting a flagship for xmas? Getting TWO flagships of course! My girlfriend got me 8110 and 9398, and my sister gave me Sariel's book. Best xmas ever! :wink:

Seriously, I haven't got any flagships as present after my dark ages. I have bought some myself, but last time I got to unwrap one for xmas was in 1994 (the 8880!). I can confirm that it still feels as good as it did back in the days. :grin:

For myself I got the Technic Helicopter 9396. I am sort of working at it, but haven't really got a good chance as I was giving assistance to my son, who was building the Technic Backhoe 8069. And then today I had to put the stickers on my daughter's Friends "Olivia's house" 3315. We were in the middle of building it when we discovered about 20 pages missing in the second book. Hopefully we should get a replacement in the post. The house was finished with the online instructions.

Back to the Helicopter, there is a nice piece assortment, so it will be built up now, but the pieces are ultimately for the parts bins. Happy Christmas to all readers and builders :classic:

I got no actual Lego for christmas, but before christmas I got the 8070 Supercar and it was nearly literally a steal. But I invest some of the prcious free time reading Sariels book and building some stuff using my mindstorms kit which should ultimately supplement the 8070!

I also got Sariel's book, along with 3 other Technic Idea books by Yoshihito Isogawa.

On a side note, is it possible to still get the electronic version of Sariel's book? I have the receipt from the book purchase.

In the 'from me to me' category I got the 8043 which is almost finished, and parts for the 8297 I'm currently building in the 9398 color scheme (minus the white).

I got my daughter the Buzz and Zurg Toy Story sets from 2010 since she loves Toy Story. :)

Edited by Technic Gearhead

I got 42002, and 42004, and a bunch of Hero Factory stuff, but no big Technic stuff :sadnew: . I did, however, get some money, so I may be going shopping. :thumbup:

Got a 9396 helicopter, huzzah.

The kids also a bunch of stuff (city, dino etc), so much that even the wife joined in with the building yesterday :)

I brought myself a 9397 and 8043 (before it gets discontinued) and brought Sariels book too. From the other half I got a big 2x2 storage brick and drinking bottle with minifig head lid.