Balthasar

Count Nero seeking council

After the failed murder-attempt on Elon Chorian, Count Nero went to a dark place in order to seek council.

This is an entry for the CCCX, i've reimagined the classic set Black Monarch's Ghost (6034), using new colors, techniques and parts, while trying to keep the original features of the set.

The classic set

6034.jpg

The reimagined set

8304070447_042203053e.jpg8305116030_a036649502.jpg

8304119371_a9dd1e8272_c.jpg

For the glory of Nocturnus,

Count Balthasar Nero

Nice re-do! The doors especially are much improved, though you did make the set considerably bigger with the baseplate and foilage, it adds to the effect. :thumbup: Great SNOT steps to the tower as well!

Most unwise to hear that ghastly monarch's counsel. He may be wise, but his intentions are never truly for the good of Historica. It was wonderful when King Regis, one of Historica's former kings slayed that monstrocity!

Do what you wish, but beware (wonderful re-do MOC!).

Great redo of that build! I really like the tower and the steps leading up to it!

You really nailed this!

Seconded! It looks very detailed but still has a classic feeling. The black/grey combination works great, also the foilage and staircase are well made. :thumbup:

Elon is still cautious...

Thank you for your comments.

@beerbeard: the steps are connected to eachother, but not to the surface underneath.

Love it! The Black Knights have been my favourite faction since I was a kid! Great to see your mocs with them!

I love this re-do!!!

I bought this set for myself not so long ago and you really can see all the elements in this! And the greatest thing of all, the little things that I wasn't really satisfied about, are all solved in your MOC :D