Duck

TOR III Entry: The opportune moment.

[pid][/pid]

Entering into the fore is my entry. I'm in the middle of moving house at the moment so have most of my LEGO in storage - so I've had to do the best I can with the one box I still have to hand! So sorry if the characters used aren't 100% correct in all their attire! Hope you like it anyway.

Comic1_zpsc6023c5c.png

Comic2_zps7cb4b88a.pngComic4_zpsf6d04bd7.png

Comic5_zpsb8574b91.png

Comic6_zpsb8348710.png

Let the tournament continue!

Haha, good entry (even if I did get flattened by a boulder)! I like that shot of us bluecoats in the bushes.

I must ask, is that me in the first picture holding that golden wine cup? Cause it sure does look a lot like me, altough not quite. Well, atleast we got some delicious Bluecoat Pancakes in todats Menù.

Captain Becker

(even if I did get flattened by a boulder)!

A fitting place for a Bluecoat, I think! (But glad you liked the entry :wink: )

And yep Becker, that was supposed to be you! As I said in the OP - I'm working with very limited parts at the moment due to moving house, so had to do the best I could with the bricks I could, and see who I had the parts that my bricks closest resembled :classic:.

"Booby trapped" diamond :laugh: ... who would have thought of that? :wink:

"best brushing skill ever demonstrated"... :laugh: yeah... I like Your type of humor... we could be friends if we were on the same side...

if we WERE on the same side :devil:

Prepare for ultimate revenge You lobster scum!

Anyway... Good job on that one :thumbup: I mean bad job, but nicely done :wink:

As Grimmbeard said - that shot of our force in the bushes is my favorite :wink:

And is Ratshot holding a two-barrel pistol there?

BTW... it seems that Brickington really has some kind of fixation with his epaulettes :iamded_lol::rofl:

I got to admit, this is hilarious, it's funny but I also have a "bush scene" in my comic, I shall post it at the opportune moment :tongue:

Nice brick rock effect! Very comic-like. :classic: I also like how you hear it rumbling in the first images :laugh:

We may have lost but we were closer to your fortress than you will ever be to ours!

It's clear that this is the islanders teritory and you're nowhere near our fortress! We don't use such primitive booby traps, one cannon is enough.

Nice little comic there, maybe you'd just want to change the images that jumped on the right to be between the others, for clearer order. I'd also add black borders to the images, to make it more comic-like. Else nice photos and a funny story - stupid bluecoats rushing in despite hearing some odd noises :D

All but except your official entry should be posted in the ToRIII Headquarters topic. So the MOCforum consists of official entries only. :wink:

Thanks for all the replies, my wonderful redcoat friends, and the other lot!

"best brushing skill ever demonstrated"... :laugh: yeah... I like Your type of humor... we could be friends if we were on the same side...

if we WERE on the same side :devil:

Indeed. Sadly you chose the wrong side though. Perhaps you'd like to switch :wink:

All but except your official entry should be posted in the ToRIII Headquarters topic. So the MOCforum consists of official entries only. :wink:

I'm not entirely sure what your saying here, oh not so noble leader of the opposition? :look: Is my post in the correct place or not, this being my official entry?

Edited by Duck

Well, Duck, it looks to me like you've flattened the competition! :laugh:

Even though you don't have all of the correct parts, your comic looks magnificent.