Jackattack7

Future Legends Of Chima Sets Ideas.

Seeing that Lego Legends Of Chima sets have started hitting the shelves (and my Aunty has picked up Razcal's Glider which I should get December 27th/28th), and the preliminary names for the summer wave have been released I have already started thinking about sets past that. Here are my thoughts:

Longtooth's Lion Bike, 120-150 pieces

. Includes Longtooth and a new crocodile.

. A Lion Bike.

Wolf Striker, 230-250 pieces

. Includes a new wolf and a new eagle.

. Includes The wolf striker.

The Croc's Royal Quad, 300-340 pieces

. Includes Crominus, The Crocodile Queen and a new lion.

. The Quad and a Lion speeder.

Gorilla Tree Top Fort, 360-400 pieces

. Includes Gorzan, a gorilla and a new raven.

. Includes a treetop base with a turret, a watch tower and two sections.

Raven Nest Base, 360-400 pieces

. Includes Rawzom, Razar and a gorilla.

. Includes the nest base, a small raven vehicle and two storeys.

Eagle's aerial assaulter, 600-650 pieces

. Includes Eagle Queen, Eris, Ewar, a new eagle, Wilhurt and a new wolf.

. Includes a big aerial ship with missiles, flick fire missiles, escape pods and a big interior space.

What do you think? Also tell me your thoughts and your wishes. :classic:

Hmmmm...

Laval's Chi Attack

Includes Laval and Crominus

Features small tree and weapon holder for Laval and small truck for Crominus

Eris' Eagle Command Jet

Includes Eris, Ewald, Equila, Ewar, Eglor, Winzar and Wilhurt

Features large jet (similar to Avengers Quinjet) for the Eagle tribe, along with a tank for the wolves

Hmmmm...

Laval's Chi Attack

Includes Laval and Crominus

Features small tree and weapon holder for Laval and small truck for Crominus

Eris' Eagle Command Jet

Includes Eris, Ewald, Equila, Ewar, Eglor, Winzar and Wilhurt

Features large jet (similar to Avengers Quinjet) for the Eagle tribe, along with a tank for the wolves

Yeah, I would love an eagle command plane.

I'd definitely like a HQ set for the Ravens. A flying fortress of sorts, with a steampunk feel, would be really cool.

Rawzom's Flying Raven Fortress

Minifigs: Rawzom, Razar, Razcal, Rizzo, possibly a new female Raven, Eris and Equila. I love the birds. :wub:

Price: between 70 and 100 Euro, I guess.

Edited by Shakar

I'd definitely like a HQ set for the Ravens. A flying fortress of sorts, with a steampunk feel, would be really cool.

Rawzom's Flying Raven Fortress

Minifigs: Rawzom, Razar, Razcal, Rizzo, possibly a new female Raven, Eris and Equila. I love the birds. :wub:

Price: between 70 and 100 Euro, I guess.

Yep, a Raven's base is a must.

Another cool idea would be an actual castle for the eagles, not just a tower with the eagle queen.

If the ravens have a base, I'm seeing it as a giant airship of some sort. The sort that in the show would look like a 300+ euro set. Like a giant flying Raven.

If the ravens have a base, I'm seeing it as a giant airship of some sort. The sort that in the show would look like a 300+ euro set. Like a giant flying Raven.

I would much prefer an ultimate showdown for that price, :laugh: . It could include every member of each tribe and every base of each tribe, with that floating rock with the molded lion, eagle and gorilla heads on.

Edited by Jackattack7

I love the concept of this new line - not a big fan of some of the subliminal things they have going (for example - only the "bad guys" are missing limbs and body parts) Some Native Americans find Ravens to be more holy than the not so noble Eagles

The designs are above par - I just wish Lego would list where polybags were available at without having to run around all over the place

Needless to say I like the idea of adding new species in as the theme goes on

The addition of the Gorillas is welcome but not sure how they are going to do the heads - going to use the Minifigure "mask"

Lets hope they are more balanced and have "disabled" heroes as well

Lego was very careful how they designed the sets

Notice Eagles & Lions middle of the road price/size

Crocs Big & Little

Raven Medium & Little

Wolf has only one big set which is amusing the whole "lone wolf" concept but they have some supporting character roles

That is marketing for you - well thought-out and integrated

My first set should be here today - I can't wait to get it.

I doubt we'll get more of an Eagle Castle than that in the set we're getting (not that I mind the set), but I'd personally like to see some castle using the large "wing" pieces from the Eagle and Raven vehicles vertically, spaced along a castle wall, as buttresses. I don't know if Chima is the theme for it, but it'd fit best in a science fantasy theme like that.

The coolest part of this theme is that there's really a lot you can do with it. The Alligators could get an alligator mech, the Eagles could get a floating sky fortress, .etc.

A Raven helicopter could be awesome if it was designed right.

Leonidas' Lion Mech 250-400 pieces.

Minifigs: Leonidas and Razcal

Includes a giant robot lion (controlled by Leonidas) and a mini mech suit for Razcal. :purrr:

Edited by Legoboy1999

Here are some insanely horrible alliterated names I thought up:

Fox Fighter

Skunk Stinker

Wolf Woofer

Don´t say I didn´t warn you :laugh:.

After seeing those prototype figures, I started thinking of a mutant series for Chima (especially with the crocs). Like, some of the characters become so corrupt with the power that they get caught in a halfway form-pretty much like how the proto croc figures look. The bird tribes could use the new chicken suit arm piece from Series 9 of the collectible figures and maybe new helmet pieces. That type of thing, you know. Though the figures would probably be hideous to most people, I think it could be an interesting turn.

I also think a mountain based theme could be pretty sweet: The heroes have to go through a mountain range and the caves on it to reach the wise owl elders living in solitude to learn more about history/tribes/powers in the land. Inside the caves, they would come across the new villains for the wave-bat and spider people. That's pretty much all I have right now.

Hmm. Here's something.

Chi Temple Robbery - 80-100 pcs

Minifigs: Leonidas and a Croc (Wolf, Raven..???)

Set includes a small tower of the CHI Temple with a secret opening panel (kinda like the Lion Chi Temple itself) that reveals a CHI crystal. On top, a small little outpost with a flickfire missle. Then the villains vehicle would be some sort of thing with wheels...

-Sci

Equila's Eagle Airship

Pieces: 300

Minifigs: Equila, Eglor, Cragger, Rawzom, Fox

Set could have an airship for the Eagle tribe that would have missiles and a trapdoor that could drop the pilot out, and a hidden compartment with some CHI crystals inside, and another compartment with some weapons. Attached to the cockpit thing would be a small watch post with more missiles for Eglor. Then there would be a Crocodile Speedor and a small catapult for Cragger to attempt to invade the airship, and Rawzom would be on a mini jet plane and with a detachable cockpit. Rawzom would be sort of trying to raid the ship and steal the CHI before Cragger would, and the Eagles would be fighting both enemies off.

Edit: Added Fox. Fox would be watching the battle from a distance, with some plans and a weapon rack and a table with designs for new weapons and some smoke bombs.

Edited by xxlrocka

Equila's Eagle Airship

Pieces: 300

Minifigs: Equila, Eglor, Cragger, Rawzom

Set could have an airship for the Eagle tribe that would have missiles and a trapdoor that could drop the pilot out, and a hidden compartment with some CHI crystals inside, and another compartment with some weapons. Attached to the cockpit thing would be a small watch post with more missiles for Eglor. Then there would be a Crocodile Speedor and a small catapult for Cragger to attempt to invade the airship, and Rawzom would be on a mini jet plane and with a detachable cockpit. Rawzom would be sort of trying to raid the ship and steal the CHI before Cragger would, and the Eagles would be fighting both enemies off.

Sounds awesome, except I would like a new fig in it. :grin:

Here's one:

Rhogon's Rhino Rammer:

Minifigs: Rhogon, Rhino, and Laval. (Rhinos are bad guys.)

Includes: Big Rhino tank, with the big horn as a drill.

-Sci

Mount Cavora (is that the right name?) D2C

Pieces: 1000+ (No idea how many pieces D2C sets have, I'm just making up a random number)

Minifigs: Laval, Cragger, Worriz, Eris, Furty, Skinnet, Gorzan, Razar, Rhogon and Bladvix (One of each tribe)

Just what the name says, the giant rock engraved with animal faces from which Chi flows. The set would have an inner pocket full of Chi crystals.

Edited by DraikNova

Furty's Fox Stalker

Minifigs: Furty (with assumption that foxes are bad), another fox and Skinnet (with assumption that skunks are good)

Includes a medium-sized, two-seated fox vehicle (Furty's Fox Stalker) and a small, black quad bike for Skinnet at £18

Crominus' Royal Submarine Attack

Minifigs: Crominus, Crunket, Crug, Rhogon (with assumption that rhinos are bad) and two bears (with assumption that bears are good)

Includes a large submarine (Crominus' Royal Submarine) and two small bear boats encased in bubbles so the bears can breathe underwater at £60

Bladvix's Bear Mech

Minifigs: Bladvix, two other bears and a new rhino

Includes a large bear mech (Bladvix's Bear Mech) and a small rhino mech at £50

*EDIT* Draiknova, you forgot to include a member of the raven tribe and the gorilla tribe in your Mount Cavora D2C set idea.

Edited by Star Wars NutJob 69

I think both the foxes and the skunks are good, although you got the bears and rhinos right. And I´ve fixed the Mount Cavora figs.