ZCerberus

New Covenant WIP

You are right, these pictures are excellent.

Good light is the most important factor for making a good picture.

And in my experience, real sunlight is the best.

Btw, it's good to see the New Covenant again.

Edited by bonaparte

You may wonder why I am posting in all these old threads when I SHOULD be finishing the Phantom or fully assembling Fort Brighton. Well you've got me there, but since I visit my parents house so rarely, I thought I should snap a few pictures of the ships NOT in my possession at my apartment.

Marvellous idea old chap! But this is a WIP thread, didn't you create a thread for the finished Covenant?

Marvellous idea old chap! But this is a WIP thread, didn't you create a thread for the finished Covenant?

I don't think it is really worth creating a new thread for a ship that was finished months ago. Especially since the final images are already posted in the thread!

I thought you created a new thread for the ship when you finished it months ago - I must be thinking about one of your other ships.

By the way... I replied that Email you sent via PM...

I thought you created a new thread for the ship when you finished it months ago - I must be thinking about one of your other ships.

By the way... I replied that Email you sent via PM...

Yeah thanks. I'll let you know if we make any progress! At least you know why I thought I might need some new shots *wink* *wink*

Plans? Hehee. Your ship looks nice! Sea worthy and fighting power! :-P .

Those wrinkles in the cloth will be a pain to key out.

Those wrinkles in the cloth will be a pain to key out.

Well you live with what you live with! I had to roll the cloth under some bricks in order for it to stay in place. It was nice and sunny the day I took them (Sunday maybe?) but a rather windy. The sails were blown around a bit as well, but the photo were better than the ones I had!

True story about editing the wrinkles out though. the ones where the two sections meet are the worst, but I will deal with it! Anyhow, I don't think I will be editing all that many of the photos anyhow. Many will probably stay as is!

At any rate, it is much better than trying to remove grass and trees though, plus it naturally kinda of resembles sky and water, so that is a bonus!

Edited by ZCerberus

I am guessing Phred updated this picture in the Index as well, so Thanks Phred, if it was boney, then thanks to boney instead!!

I am guessing Phred updated this picture in the Index as well, so Thanks Phred, if it was boney, then thanks to boney instead!!

Yeah i forgot to mention that when i changed it X-D

I figured you'd want the nicer pic for the index ;-)

P