Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

Garra Tower

As said in the Valyrio topic I really got some inspiration from Assassins Creed II. So used the idea of a Borgia Tower and turned it into a "Garra Tower", with the tunnels/sewer system and secret chambers. Ofcourse I also had to put in Besdarc Menteno posing as an assassin. Just posing ofcourse. :wink: . Enjoy!

Garra Tower

In Valyrio the Garra, the elite units in the Corisar, have special towers under their command. These towers watch over the lands and when needed the Garra can act swiftly where needed.

8283663333_7731651543_z.jpg

8284696136_78b19df885_z.jpg

8284695918_9ddfc76786_z.jpg

8283634779_f1179055ed.jpg

Secret treasure chamber.

8283634063_70e8464244.jpg

Garra conference room in the basement.

great entry! loving the olive green and the wall texture of the tower and the dk tan building. seams there are quite a few foreign assassins in Vaylario aye? :wink:

I'm glad you made the timeline because once again you've shelled out something absolutely beautiful. I really love all the action that is going on and the idea of showing the tunnels beneath the city is just awesome!

Tremendous build yet again! The tunnels and hidden rooms really set this apart :thumbup: Nice colors as well, glad to see you make the deadline.

Any idea what's up with your new title :look: ? :laugh: It'd better not be inferring that Mitgardians are blue goats :angry:

Tremendous build yet again! The tunnels and hidden rooms really set this apart :thumbup: Nice colors as well, glad to see you make the deadline.

Any idea what's up with your new title :look: ? :laugh: It'd better not be inferring that Mitgardians are blue goats :angry:

blue coats...

The different varieties of tan & brown are working really well. This guild is really letting some of you guys explore colors and styles not typically seen in LEGO castle MOCs. Are the king's men robbing the 'secret' treasure chamber?

Fantastic build once again, especially all the little chambers, and the color choice for the houses (impressed that you have so much dark orange!). Very creative how you put the canals under the streets! :thumbup: Awesome job!

Wow! Nice build! Lots of details! I love the way you textured all the walls! :sweet:

Note: I've updated the photo's!

Thanks for the kind words guys. :classic:

great entry! loving the olive green and the wall texture of the tower and the dk tan building. seams there are quite a few foreign assassins in Vaylario aye? :wink:

Well, Besdarc still have some Valyrion blood flowing ins his veins.

Probably a dumb red coat who doesn't know the difference between a g or c :tongue:

The different varieties of tan & brown are working really well. This guild is really letting some of you guys explore colors and styles not typically seen in LEGO castle MOCs. Are the king's men robbing the 'secret' treasure chamber?

No filling it for Rego Amancio :wink: .

No filling it for Rego Amancio.

Ah, I see. Almost looked like they were taking it! :laugh: The chamber looks even better now, and the use of a beard for the candle is great! :thumbup:

Well Ecc, another great moc from you! So many details to love here! The section with the dk tan brick brick between the dk bluish gray on top of the tower, love that effect you achieved there!

Nice touch to see the water under the street, and the fact that you have some more area to pack in some great details! :)

Impressive work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the tower and the other houses, the chambers undergroud is really nice :wink:

Well Ecc, another great moc from you! So many details to love here! The section with the dk tan brick brick between the dk bluish gray on top of the tower, love that effect you achieved there!

Nice touch to see the water under the street, and the fact that you have some more area to pack in some great details! :)

I was very sceptical about the brick brick, but I'm really liking it for getting just that little bit more detail in a moc!

Stunning from every angle. :wub: I love the colour combinations on the buildings and the details on the tower. Well done.

One question though. How does the archer get up and down from his ledge on the side of the tower?

Stunning from every angle. :wub: I love the colour combinations on the buildings and the details on the tower. Well done.

One question though. How does the archer get up and down from his ledge on the side of the tower?

Thanks! :sweet:

I was expecting Z to ask that :tongue: But I assume he just climbed down from the tower. In the AC game you often find archers in places where you think: how did he get up there. So that´s why I added the archer this way :wink:

Beatiful tower.

Many details on the street, and the contrast of colors is genius.

This is a wonderful build! There is so much going on, I love the multiple layers, the innovative color usage, and all the activity. I LOVE using the beard for melted wax! Excellent work on this MOC - I love it!