Sign in to follow this  
Zaktan of the Shadows

New Bionicle website up!

The way that mask looks...

... is quite possibly the only GOOD thing about 2007.

Look at the bios... observe the bland personalities.... the poor set quality...

I think the only other interesting thing was the little "notes" thing on the front page... if they had given this kind of detail to 2004-5, maby they would have done better.

Does anybody else see how the eyehole (and mouthhole) resembles a person? Hmm. A sillouette of Mata-Nui, perhaps? Guess the good ol' ovalish shape doesn't cut it anymore.

Anyhow, nice site! While it's empty, I'm sure it'll fill up soon. Really dig how most "theme" sites have these neat little animations. Only wish they did the same for Aqua Raiders!

Quick question... I'm not a computer-y guy, so can someone tell me how I can save this trailer?

Uh, hate to sound like a real n00b, but what is the MoLi? I loved Bionicle, but I stopped buying them after the Toa Metru. Cost me too much to get the whole set, and not having the whole set was.. incomplete. :-D

Anyone know when the minifig Bionicle sets are coming out?(Hey, at least I figured out TLC = The Lego Company and S@H = Shop at Home. Right?)

Uh, hate to sound like a real n00b, but what is the MoLi? I loved Bionicle, but I stopped buying them after the Toa Metru. Cost me too much to get the whole set, and not having the whole set was.. incomplete. :-D

Anyone know when the minifig Bionicle sets are coming out?(Hey, at least I figured out TLC = The Lego Company and S@H = Shop at Home. Right?)

Mask of Life.