Mazin

RvB - Enter of the Headhunter - You can run but you cannot hide

The War has just began and it seems that Redcoats have already suffered some serious casualties...

Looks like someone is wiping out their staff...

Take a look:

wanteddeadoralivedrspoc.jpgwanteddeadoralivemreeeh.jpgwanteddeadoralivebricki.jpg

wanteddeadoralivespielb.jpgwanteddeadoraliveefulln.jpg

glowy2textsmall.jpg

stolik1textsmall.jpg

chest1textsmall.jpg

stolik2textsmall.jpg

mazinheadhuntertextsmal.jpg

riflemanmazintextsmall.jpg

curiositytextudanysmall.jpg

redcoatseasysmall.jpg

realchallengetextudanyz.jpg

cavetrollsmall.jpg

Only $4000 for me? I think your fellow Bluecoats ripped you off. Go back and demand more. Lego investing is not cheap. :wink:

It has a western spirit and I like that.

Very nice dialogue and the whole scenario is very offensive for Redcoats.

Bravely done!

Edited by moschino

haha, great head count!

Only $4000 for me?

lets see

tricorne.................. US $0.13

blue eppualuette... US $0.13

puny coat...............US $0.42

your face!..............US $0.08

............................. $0.76 on bricklink

any redcoat worth more dead, than alive! :rofl:

Edited by Brig. Brick

Nice little story... nice like a cute cat :wink:

Have fun playing with your best friend the cave troll.

Luckily I don't see any heads of the wanted redcoats in the pile. In fact, you were killing some poor bald civillians ... and got paid for it?! Bluecoats, they really are low!

But else nice little imaginary comic there. Try to enhance your photography! It might help a lot in the final products. I'm no expert but strong straight (but shaded - I use baking paper) lighting to the pictured objects always makes my images less grainy. Forced flash also helps some times but causes some reflections. I presume you're using a mobile camera, which aren't that great. Also try croping the wanted images to the same size, else it looks a bit unorganized just like you bluecoats are :D

P.S. Good luck becoming a pate in the Trolls cave ;)

Great work! :thumbup: I like the WANTED posters. And FYI Redcoats, the bounty for the head of the troll is way more than all the Redcoats combined. Mazin is right to hunt the troll for EXTRA cash. :tongue::wink:

I liked how you did the wanted posters. To me, it looks like I am the most wanted, so you should get more for me, after all I am the only one with a nickname!

Thanks guys!

Try to enhance your photography! It might help a lot in the final products. I'm no expert but strong straight (but shaded - I use baking paper) lighting to the pictured objects always makes my images less grainy. Forced flash also helps some times but causes some reflections. I presume you're using a mobile camera, which aren't that great. Also try croping the wanted images to the same size, else it looks a bit unorganized just like you bluecoats are :D

Of course You're absolutely right... My mobile has a pretty shitty one and also some sand got in there so that's why it looks how it look... for "heads" I took 50 ( ! ) pictures to have it working... and it's still not good enough :sceptic: I have a much better, "normal" camera, but have some problems with it right now.

I guess I'll do something more with WANTED images, as I see these got pretty popular :wink: will crop them then... It's like my first real comic here so I'm still testing my skills, as there is still a lot to learn :sweet:

Actually viewing these comics by Windows Photo Viewer gives me the best effect, as every next picture is a complete surprise :sweet:

To me, it looks like I am the most wanted, so you should get more for me, after all I am the only one with a nickname!

Thank You! That's exactly what I had on my mind :sweet: Yeah... couldn't change this without ruining the background.... let's say that there is another reason for the same prize on everyone... we don't want any of You Redcoats to feel "special" :wink:

It has a western spirit and I like that.

Then I'll make a whole bunch of these for Ya :wink:

Edited by Mazin

PLANCIUS! :oh3:

But: really nice poster design. And it *is* flattering to hear that I'm / Plancius is / we are worth 4000. :pir-wink:

Headhunting looks profitable, must decapitate some redcoats too sometime,

nicely done :thumbup:

Haha! You missed one, Scorpiox is alive and kicking, and plotting revenge...

But anyway, it is a very nice comic. I like the design and inclusion of images in the posters very much. :classic: