Sign in to follow this  
Antonio

FrozenFall a Mitgardian village.

cam00239.jpg

The sun was rising in the cloudy sky as the ship stoped in the smallest unnoticable dock in FrozenFall.The crew started to unpack the ship's storage which was intended for the village.

This village is located in the north shore.Jessica was sent here to investigate the curse.The curse casted on the warriors who once fought the enemies from the east.At the beginning they were normal ,but then they started to change into beasts.

cam00242.jpg

This small dock was located next to a guarded inn.An inn guarded by fire breathing tubes .The masters of these tubes were the dwarfs,the all time engineers.

cam00256.jpg

And ofcourse here our dwarven friend meets the ones from his kind.

cam00249.jpg

Angelica is going to get horses from the stable to go into the village.

cam00258.jpg

While Jessica is being greeted by the mayor.

cam00246.jpg

And William?He is also meeting a friend.

cam00254.jpg

Everything was going normaly until one of those creatures,that sails thro the clounds in the northend shore,called Wais Nigri came too low .These creatures were usually scared of people.

cam00274.jpg

But not this one.This one dropped like an arrow from the sky.

cam00278.jpg

It was obviously not aiming for the fist as it started to atack the villagers.

cam00279.jpg

The local guards tryed to repel it.

cam00281.jpg

But the Nigri was acting unusual,it was like, fighting for it's life,but in this case,for their lifes.

cam00284.jpg

Fortunately there was a cannon there,so it could take the creature down.

cam00285.jpg

It didnt kill it,but harmed it enough so it could fly alway.

Jessica went to check what was wrong with the creature.

cam00286.jpg

She wasnt an expert ,but she saw the dark blood flowing thro its tail.

In the next moment she saw that the guy infront of her was shot by a ice spell.For a moment she got that little heart atack "Who could've do this,in such a place!?"

cam00293.jpg

It was an ambush by the local beasts.

cam00294.jpg

Jessica ran to get the spear while William and Jack went to hold the two legged dogs.

The spearmen held William while the wild axe"man" jumped onto the local knight.

cam00295.jpg

Suddenly more of these beasts came out of the blacksmith.

The cannon shot once again at the spearmen.

cam00297.jpg

Pirate mateys came to help with the captain while the two Mitgardians held the hairy beings.

Unfortunately Jack was slayed from the back as these beasts had no mercy.

Jessica grabbed a sword to help too...

cam00298.jpg

But due to her "sword skills" was easily disarmed by the cursed knight.

cam00302.jpgcam00303.jpg

It was a shame for her to have such a fast ending,but the captain was faster than the knight and he stabbed him.

Jessica was so close to dead ,she was scared but that couldnt last for too long as she needs to chose what to do with these creatures.

Find a cure for them or exterminate them either way she needs to learn how to fight with short weapons,that lacking cant continue too long.

So yeah,this is my first story based moc so C'n C are welcome as i think that i will continue this.

If you want you can choose (Finding a cure or exterminating them(my next episodes are going to be based on the choice))

Or give an advice of what she can do.

Neither of these is important to do ,if there are no candidates i will choose the next chapter myself.

Sorry for my english :grin:

Awesome. The tree effects are great, and it has a sense of connection to the rest of Historica.

I look forward to the next chapter.

I'm glad you like it :)!

Also i forgot to mention that the big tree is suposed to be "Evrybiotic Umbrella" which means a tree that can survive everywhere (except burning hell ofcourse :D) and people use it as an umbrella (in deserts they use it for shadow ,and in winter to cover from falling snow)

I love the MOC. It portrays thoroughly a well written story. My one nitpick is the dust! If you have a makeup powder brush, you can clear quite a bit of the more visible objects. Just a helpful tip from a man with dust infested lands. :wink:

Impressive build! The ship, fort, and houses are all excellent :thumbup: One thing that really stood out to me was your small pine tree design, it looks great :classic:

Thanks guys ,i really appreciate the feedback :classic: .

@Penkid11 thanks for the tip ,it was needed since i dont know how to clean the dust from my legos and they are always dusty :grin: .

@Commander Law The ship was actually a WIP which ended up unfinished MOC here is the thread http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74204#entry1391381 or you can see the BS folder http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=512601

@soccerkid6 The bulky pine tree?If thats what you ment i didnt really think it will be interesting ,so thanks! :blush:

The village itself is really nice and the ship too. However, I don't like how more and mocs are bending the time frame that we have set ourselves at about 1450, the late middle ages. IMO the ship is more 18th/early 19th century. Typical ships around 1450 were cogs, caracs and early caravels.

Thanks and sorry about the ship i dont know in what time range we are ,i though it was something like WoW with various of things (steampunk,flying machines etc)but i will try to be around that time frame on later mocs.

Nice MOC you've got there, great storyline though a few more overview shots of the build might look nice as I have some trouble seeing what is what! That boat looks nice, I have no idea what time period it looks like! :laugh: Nice work with the trees as well! :thumbup:

@soccerkid6 The bulky pine tree?If thats what you ment i didnt really think it will be interesting ,so thanks! :blush:

The ones made with 8 slopes and a cone for the top are the ones I was referring too :classic:

I really like the story and the build to go along with it. You have a lot going on in here to give it a lived in feel. I too saw the dust, and have had the same problem. I solved it by buying my wife an airbrush makeup kit. Now, I take the low power aircompressor/airbrush and spray off my MOC's before photographing! She was ecstatic for the gift, and I can use it too.

I'm happy that you like it !And thanks for the dust tips :sweet:

@Kai NRG sure,here is the bs folder when published http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=518035 it has alot of pictures of angles which arent showed in here like the river ,the back of the blacksmith,the garage in the blacksmith.

@soccerkid6 yup,that one i was talking about ,and im glad you like it :blush: .

@Kayne thanks for the tip,i will see about it before posting the second chapter or another moc.

On 2012/12/10 at 9:30 PM, Kayne said:

I really like the story and the build to go along with it. You have a lot going on in here to give it a lived in feel. I too saw the dust, and have had the same problem. I solved it by buying my wife an airbrush makeup kit. Now, I take the low power aircompressor/airbrush and spray off my MOC's before photographing! She was ecstatic for the gift, and I can use it too.

Getting the airbrush makeup kit is such a good idea, and take the alcohol based formula will make the affection last longer and durable. I will also get one around $100 from amazonĀ airbrush makeup kit to do it, thanks for your advice.

Edited by cellinenicky

18 hours ago, cellinenicky said:

Getting the airbrush makeup kit is such a good idea, and take the alcohol based formula will make the affection last longer and durable. I will also get one around $100 from amazonĀ airbrush makeup kit to do it, thanks for your advice.

Hi, please don't make posts in 5 year old topics, unless you have some important to add. Check out the Guidelines for more info. Thanks.