Frank Brick Wright

ToR III — The sleeping beauty

Anyone else worried that the blues can't tell the difference between a man and a woman? I suspected they were all virgins and lived in their parents' basement, but this is just strange.

07.jpg

Do I need to say more? I think Mazin had a point there. And don't I spot you between these soldiers?

This is the first episode of this small saga… Just a teaser, more is to come soon! I can promise more episodes in the near future, featuring other red-stars :cannon:

Nice little teaser. :classic:

It is good to know that Bluecoats acknowledge us as peace and nature loving people. :tongue:

Do I need to say more? I think Mazin had a point there. And don't I spot you between these soldiers?

Oh! old times.... I bet that the redcoats get crazy with the Friends collection.... fighting against little girls (who wants change the barbies for Legos!)

We may fight against girls but we're winning every battle. :-D

To clear things up, this is *not* my official entry :classic: Just a story that will be built slowly along time…

Here is the next 'episode', called…

Redcoats get smarter (or at least Brickington)

5.jpg

6.jpg

What will be the next episode? I don't know… but perhaps a visit at Blackmoor's wardrobe :innocent2:

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

"Bribering funds" :laugh:

Where are yellow and red epaulettes? Or maybe red were officialy banned in the army? :wink:

Looks like you blues are lacking some good officers, if you want me so bad. :grin: I think you did a pretty darn good job, with the comic itself and the pictures. However, only a bloody bluecoat would even of the word traitory. :tongue:

"Bribering funds" :laugh:

Where are yellow and red epaulettes? Or maybe red were officialy banned in the army? :wink:

Yellow… Those are the "available colours at the moment" :tongue: Which means I don't have yellow and because we bluecoats only use top-quality material to equip our soldiers, red epaulettes due to their poor manufacturing quality are excluded… :devil:

I'm glad you liked it Brickington!

of course we ARE gonna shoot him eventually, right?... after he will give us every important imformation, locations of secret hideouts, security codes, etc ... once born a Redcoat always a Redcoat after all :wink: