Frank Brick Wright

ToR III — The sleeping beauty

This is the first episode of this small saga… Just a teaser, more is to come soon! I can promise more episodes in the near future, featuring other red-stars :cannon:

tor_ii.jpg

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

Tha's right! A true Bluecoatian knows how to treat a LADY.

Oh yeah, look at that redcoat, so innocent and peaceful..

Have a good talk with this one, dishonouring the great pink flower fields.. His lack of respect shall be punished!

Funny, who is that? Because last time I checked, I had white epaulettes. So, the only way you can claim that is me is to go buy yourself some expensive, rare white epaulettes! And my mom had breast cancer, so pink doesn't really bother me.

Edited by Commander Law

It's not necessary to get white epaulettes for our comics. You have already surrendered before the tournament by changing your epaulettes to white. I agree it's hard to get white epaulettes because all of us fight to the death and no one would ever surrender!

It is not my fought that you guys can't get white epaulettes. So either get white epaulettes or don't use my sig-fig. I went out of my way to get those and I don't want that effort to be wasted.

Kind Regards,

Colonel Brickington

Edited by Commander Law

This is the ToR III RvB: Tournament of RETRIBUTION III Redcoats VS Bluecoats.

Not ToR III R&B: Tales of Reconciliation Redcoats & Bluecoats Hand in Hand.

Live with that.

Yeah if you ask me, as long as you have the right minifig head you can represent somebody. It doesn't have to be 100% correct as long as you get the picture and it's funny. If you authorize your avatar you give every member the right to use your minifig.

You're free to think differently. But personally I often have a good laugh even if I'm being punished myself, and even if it isn't exactly my avatar.

It's allowed to say you think the comic is funny and prepare revenge in the meantime. That's also the spirit of the Tournament. Humiliate other people, but don't take things too seriously. You could also like the fact that someone has put effort into making a comic about you, even though you're getting laughed at.

It is not my fought that you guys can't get white epaulettes. So either get white epaulettes or don't use my sig-fig. I went out of my way to get those and I don't want that effort to be wasted.

Kind Regards,

Colonel Brickington

Oh so now Lady Law admits that she DOESN'T want her epaulettes to get SOAKED with blood, flesh and gun powder! :cry_sad: What kind of a soldier stays back in his quarters so his uniform would stay shiny, instead of giving his life for king&country?? *oh2*

What kind of a Redcoat choses his epaulettes against his comrades! against a great Redcoatian cause... already LOST cause... but still a cause :laugh:

Edited by Mazin

Kind Regards,

Colonel Brickington

Really?

rvb_hang_em.jpg

Yet that is me, isn't it? Why would I just ruin all the fun for some irrelevant details? This is for FUN!

Scandal! Scandal! This is not me! I have white gloves! WHITE GLOVES! Scandal again! That is NOT my torso! I have a different torso, I refuse to recognize that as being me! Triple scandal! That is not exactly my face! My avatar face is slightly-different-altough-I-can-recognize-it-by-looking-at-the-face-you-have-given-me!

Doesn't this sound a bit childish? :wink: But if you don't want I won't place you in more comics.

Edited by Frank Brick Wright

Nicely done, I love the layout :laugh:

Kind Regards,

Colonel Brickington

Oh you'll have white epaulettes in my comic, making you unable to deny any of the horrors you'll face in there

Nicely done, I love the layout :laugh:

Oh you'll have white epaulettes in my comic, making you unable to deny any of the horrors you'll face in there

Thank you, sorry guys for taking it to seriously, I was in a bad mood because my I got news that my parents were in a car accident. You guys are right, use my sig fig ( just have the right head) as much as you like, I will just get more popular! I also would like to be called Colonel Brickington. And I would love to have your sig fig, Mazin;)

Thank you, sorry guys for taking it to seriously, I was in a bad mood because my I got news that my parents were in a car accident.

Really sorry to hear that.

Mom is okay, but my dad is still in critical condition. It's hard because their in Florida and I am in Ohio.

I hope they both can make a speedy recovery, Commander Law!

As for the comic - I think it's a great start!

However, all it shows is that us gallant redcoats are capable of being at one with nature, when we're not shooting bluecoats to pieces. We're all heart, really.

Sorry to hear that, Commander Law, hope they have a fast recovery.

Yet that is me, isn't it? Why would I just ruin all the fun for some irrelevant details? This is for FUN!

Mr. Wright, you're such a tease. Actually that was Esurient's authorized minifig avatar (minus the weapons and holder for obvious reasons) in the photo you quoted. I wonder if we have to put name tags on all the Bluecoats so they get to know each other. Then again those Bluecoats all look a like, don't they? Don't worry, we have plans for your minifig avatar so that you don't feel left out of the fun. :devil:

Mom is okay, but my dad is still in critical condition. It's hard because their in Florida and I am in Ohio.

:pir-cry_sad: Not good… Fast recoveries!

Sorry to hear that, Commander Law, hope they have a fast recovery.

Mr. Wright, you're such a tease. Actually that was Esurient's authorized minifig avatar (minus the weapons and holder for obvious reasons) in the photo you quoted. I wonder if we have to put name tags on all the Bluecoats so they get to know each other. Then again those Bluecoats all look a like, don't they? Don't worry, we have plans for your minifig avatar so that you don't feel left out of the fun. :devil:

Really? Oh… :look: Brickington/Law said I was going to appear soon in an avatar and it really looked similar to me… :tongue: My apologies then. I have some plans for your avatar too… :devil:

Great comic! Lady law is sure to make an appearance in mine as well!

Sorry to here about the accident. Things happen. It'll be alright.

And I would love to have your sig fig, Mazin;)

For my friend Brickington with wishes... sorry for the blurred image. But this is just how my adversaries traditionally see me before they pass away :wink:

zdjcie4208avatar.jpg

Thanks, I am in a great mood now! My mom was again from the beginning, and I just received a phone call that my dad suffered from pretty bad injuries (broken bones, I guess) but he is defiantly going to live! Now where was I, oh yea, Bluecoats stink! lol

Edited by Commander Law

Anyone else worried that the blues can't tell the difference between a man and a woman? I suspected they were all virgins and lived in their parents' basement, but this is just strange.

For my friend Brickington with wishes... sorry for the blurred image. But this is just how my adversaries traditionally see me before they pass away :wink:

zdjcie4208avatar.jpg

The blue dudes can't even take decent pictures any more! :laugh:

We don't need to take photographs... we paint much better pictures with Redcoatian blood. There's too much loot in our backpacks to carry a camera You know.

Anyone else worried that the blues can't tell the difference between a man and a woman?

I'm sorry... Is there any difference between Redcoatian men and women?

Edited by Mazin

The blue dudes can't even take decent pictures any more! :laugh:

Woah, major cell camera shake. Goes to show that bluecoats don't have a steady shot and fence like a drunken wench. :laugh:

I'm sorry... Is there any difference between Redcoatian men and women?

Like I said, the fact that you can't tell is disturbing. I guess you bluecoats never have checked the plumbing on a lady.