dr_spock

RvB 2 Bluecoat Prisoners Treatment Procedures

As the Bluecoats prisoners would rather die than hang by their hair and suffer. Cowards with no tolerance for pain and a kinky desired to be tickled by feather.

See reference: http://www.eurobrick...pic=76689&st=25

The new procedure for processing Bluecoat prisoners will be as follows:

1. Hang'em up by the neck.

2. Tickle them with a feather duster until they turned blue.

3. Turn the body over to monkey for recycling.

rvb_hang_em.jpg

Hm... he look kind of happy - this suffering Bluecoatian - you know...

and wait! what is this? a banana in Bluecoatian's hand?!?! We never eat bananas! You irresposible fool!... You'r monkey is playing with a neutral! Possibly a Bananian! Possibly a trader! or a diplomat with immunity! This is an outrage on unbelievable scale! *oh2*

and a... speaking of TOR's phase called "Islanders"... shouldn't it include some "Islanders" element in it?

Oh yeah!... you borrowed these two feathers from an indian plume, right?

Edited by Mazin

Brother Wright is right! Every Bluecoatian is being regularly hanged once he is born, so his neck would be stenghten enough to resist anything! ... One look at brother Wright's happy face and I see that our honorable practice of hanging our children prove to be the right and family-friendly choice!

Edited by Mazin

Brother Wright is right! Every Bluecoatian is being regularly hanged once he is born, so his neck would be stenghten enough to resist anything! ... One look at brother Wright's happy face and I see that our honorable practice of hanging our children prove to be the right and family-friendly choice!

Wait, you hang your own troops, as some kind of twisted preparation?! No wonder all the cool kids are joining the Redcoat ranks now, they'd rather not have to go through the nasty self-harming rituals that you Bluecoats seem to practice. At least we Redcoats are able to recognise who is on our own side!

This is the way we make our boys tough and fearless... Well, we were actually thinking about using Your traditional method - sticking ... up ... their ... so that they would be immune to impalement... :sarcasm:

That's twice those blind Bluecoats can't even recognize one of their own. It shall be fun watching them kill themselves through "friendly" fire while enjoying a rum. :laugh:

Bluecoats' Royal Visually Challenged Cartographer should get some eyeglasses. So he can see the fate the Red Coats will deal him.

Their Esurient was more than happy to die with a rope around his neck. Smiling all the way to the end. :grin:

Howdy Ho,

Please feel free to use my avatar.

I have kept it simple enough for everyone to recognise the parts.

1. Esurient

2. toriiibluecoats.jpg

3. Bluecoats

Hm... he look kind of happy - this suffering Bluecoatian - you know...

and wait! what is this? a banana in Bluecoatian's hand?!?! We never eat bananas! You irresposible fool!... You'r monkey is playing with a neutral! Possibly a Bananian! Possibly a trader! or a diplomat with immunity! This is an outrage on unbelievable scale! *oh2*

and a... speaking of TOR's phase called "Islanders"... shouldn't it include some "Islanders" element in it?

Oh yeah!... you borrowed these two feathers from an indian plume, right?

Don't forget Esurient is also being tickled with a feather. Yup, the feathers are the Indian collectible minifig if you're looking for a feather for your build.

No worries, the Islanders are coming. Gotta figure out how to make them first and how much humilation the Bluecoats can handle. :classic:

BTW, did you authorize your minifig avatar yet? It's all in good fun, n'est-ce pas?

The Rules State: "The use of avatars in comics is encouraged and permitted but limited to the avatars of those who have entered the Tournament, Tournament Hosts and Classic-Pirates Crew Members. Eurobricks members who wish to allow the use of their avatar in the Tournament may do so by signing up in a special topic that will be opened. By joining the Tournament or authorizing the use of your avatar you are agreeing to have your avatar abused in whatever way competitors and Tournament Officials see fit to abuse them."

The banana did it, I think there's room for one more redcoat in my upcoming comic :devil:

Nice vig dr_spock, of course the bluecoats don't understand our gentlemen codex of war - we tickle the prisoners when hung, so that they smile and lough until they run out of air. This way we don't have to look at their grimacing faces ...

Nice to see the monkey has picked the winning side! :wink:

Great work! :classic:

BTW, did you authorize your minifig avatar yet? It's all in good fun, n'est-ce pas?

The Rules State: "The use of avatars in comics is encouraged and permitted but limited to the avatars of those who have entered the Tournament, Tournament Hosts and Classic-Pirates Crew Members. Eurobricks members who wish to allow the use of their avatar in the Tournament may do so by signing up in a special topic that will be opened. By joining the Tournament or authorizing the use of your avatar you are agreeing to have your avatar abused in whatever way competitors and Tournament Officials see fit to abuse them."

Yeah... wanted to do it with a better camera but since nation needs me:

zdjcie4216chmurka.jpg

Oh and here's me on our payday... Richness, beautiful women, rum and singing!

zdjcie4171censoredsmall.jpg

Edited by Mazin

So far I have only classic sets, not much to do with them... besides, I wanted my fig to resemble me a little bit. :tongue:

To tell the truth during childhood days I always used cpt. Roger's torso as "my" outfit, but since pirates are not "Blue" :laugh:

Their Esurient was more than happy to die with a rope around his neck. Smiling all the way to the end. :grin:

Thanks I am still ALIVE and smiling. :)

If I understand well this vig, the monkey now is another redcoat... if so, it's proof that the pirates and the redcoats have the same manners... because THEY are pirates

if not... well, I think that the monkey is better equipment (knife vs the duster) than the redcoat.

It's nice that a redcoat knows his place... you know, even for a "fallen" bluecoat (really I don't believe it :hmpf_bad: ) that a filthy redcoat cleans his boots!

Redcoat as a slave? Naah... these softies would fall like ninepins after couple of hours :sceptic: ...

The banana did it, I think there's room for one more redcoat in my upcoming comic :devil:

Is there room in the comic for the banana too? :wink:

Thanks I am still ALIVE and smiling. :)

Hmm, I can see that. Lets see if you have more lives than a cat. Keep smiling... :grin:

If I understand well this vig, the monkey now is another redcoat... if so, it's proof that the pirates and the redcoats have the same manners... because THEY are pirates

if not... well, I think that the monkey is better equipment (knife vs the duster) than the redcoat.

It's nice that a redcoat knows his place... you know, even for a "fallen" bluecoat (really I don't believe it :hmpf_bad: ) that a filthy redcoat cleans his boots!

The Red Coats and Pirates do have the same manners--to rid the world of Blue Coats. That really is not a bad thing. :tongue:

The Red Coats and Pirates do have the same manners (...)

:pir-oh: and you do not even deny that behave like pirates! :facepalm:

shame... shame... on you redcoats!

As the Bluecoats prisoners would rather die than hang by their hair and suffer. Cowards with no tolerance for pain and a kinky desired to be tickled by feather.

See reference: http://www.eurobrick...pic=76689&st=25

The new procedure for processing Bluecoat prisoners will be as follows:

1. Hang'em up by the neck.

2. Tickle them with a feather duster until they turned blue.

3. Turn the body over to monkey for recycling.

Great! :laugh:

I will certainly follow suit :thumbup:

:pir-oh: and you do not even deny that behave like pirates! :facepalm:

shame... shame... on you redcoats!

We have our own tactics and strategies. :hmpf_bad:

We Redcoats will not reveal anything to the opposing team. :tongue:

We have our own tactics and strategies. :hmpf_bad:

We Redcoats will not reveal anything to the opposing team. :tongue:

try to hit and run... "nice".... "strategy"..... remember that the official name of the redcoats are "Imperial Guard".... GUARD! :iamded_lol::rofl:

what kind of strategy could a guard have?... try to not sleep between naps!, try to drink less rum than the inmates!... please enlighten us entertain us

Edited by Brig. Brick