Here's a freebuild I've been planning to make for awhile, finally got around to it, a Mitgardian lighthouse:

The water was inspired by gabe's :thumbup:

8255522158_12a634683a_b.jpg

8255526266_fb43d1a943_b.jpg

8255526790_760478f5e8_b.jpg

All C&C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Great work bro, i love everything, Just an awesome build.keep em coming.

Simple scene, and nicely done.Great job! :thumbup:

Great work bro, i love everything, Just an awesome build.keep em coming.

Thanks Rast :sweet:

Great work!

Thank you :classic:

Nice work on the waves, like the smothness of the tower as well! :thumbup: Allways felt sorry for those poor lighthouse keepers who have to live out in the middle of nowhere! :laugh:

Nice work on the waves, like the smothness of the tower as well! :thumbup: Allways felt sorry for those poor lighthouse keepers who have to live out in the middle of nowhere! :laugh:

Thanks Kai, it must be awful boring, I'd want lots of books :laugh:

Wow! Love that tower! The water is a great idea! :classic: :classic:

Thanks, credit for the water idea goes to gabe :thumbup:

The tower is great and I love the waves.

It seems as if you were inspired by MK's Lighthouse Build from the Petraea contest.

The tower is great and I love the waves.

It seems as if you were inspired by MK's Lighthouse Build from the Petraea contest.

To be honest I've had this build planned for months, just wasn't high enough on the priority list as free builds don't have deadlines, MKs did help spur me to get it done however :classic:

Definetely a soccerkid build!! Nice water effect and a good job of including the windows into the tower!

Definetely a soccerkid build!! Nice water effect and a good job of including the windows into the tower!

Thanks kabel :sweet: I got three of those window shutters from Castle Fortaan which I got on sale for 16.50$ and I'd been wanting to use them, they're perfect for Mitgardia :classic:

Nice scene its simple ,quiet with awesome details!It reminds me of WoW ,the dwarven mountais, ah nostalgia.This moc could go very well with some kind of adventure.Anyway,keep up the good work

Really nice work Soccerkid :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the tower and how you made the waves in the sea :wink:

Nice scene its simple ,quiet with awesome details!It reminds me of WoW ,the dwarven mountais, ah nostalgia.This moc could go very well with some kind of adventure.Anyway,keep up the good work

Thanks Antonio :classic:

Really nice work Soccerkid :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the tower and how you made the waves in the sea :wink:

Thanks!

It looks great SK! You can really feel the wind and the waves pushing to the rocks! Must be hard to work up there!

My only nitpick is that it would be stupid to have a roof made of wood on top of a huge fire!! :classic:

It looks great SK! You can really feel the wind and the waves pushing to the rocks! Must be hard to work up there!

My only nitpick is that it would be stupid to have a roof made of wood on top of a huge fire!! :classic:

Thanks de Gothia! As to the wooden roof I tried to place it far enough away from the fire that it wouldn't catch, and I thought brown would fit nicely with the shutters :shrug_oh_well:

This is quite nice, and I'm a bit jealous, because I've been meaning to do some round towers for ages (at least since the Watchtower challenge!), and haven't gotten around to it yet. And a really nice job with the waves (with kudos to Gabe too); I know how hard it is to get those to look right.

This is quite nice, and I'm a bit jealous, because I've been meaning to do some round towers for ages (at least since the Watchtower challenge!), and haven't gotten around to it yet. And a really nice job with the waves (with kudos to Gabe too); I know how hard it is to get those to look right.

Thanks! I've also wanted to do a round build for a long time, I'm sure I'll be doing lots more in the future, especially now that I have the pieces :classic:

Nice tower, I like the windows in it and the wooden roof with the flags. The borrowed wave technic worked out fine too.

You know that Valholl has a lighthouse. So this would fit in for sure!

Nice tower, I like the windows in it and the wooden roof with the flags. The borrowed wave technic worked out fine too.

You know that Valholl has a lighthouse. So this would fit in for sure!

Thanks Ecc, you're right about Valholl, I forgot it had a lighthouse :classic: