8233972358_3903a8d613_b.jpg

8233970576_41a10a5c2a_b.jpg

My first entry to the Classic set Re-imagined Category of the CCCX.

So, I was searching around for a good set to remake, and I came across "Knight's Challenge 6060"

I knew I had found it. Though I have never got my hands on a copy, I consider this set a Classic among Classics. :)

8232908083_ac157323ed_n.jpg

Reference photo via bricklink.com

Wow, I really love this. Its a perfectly-sized vignette without being too overwhelming, and your tree - Your tree is fantastic! (As is the patterned tile-work behind the throne(s).) You even kept the colors of the factions similar to the original; you really paid attention here, and it shows. What a fun set this would be to build!

Good luck!

It´s just awesome Mark! I always wanted that set since I was a kid! Your version is great and I would love to have it as well!

I remember that set! You did a fantastic job reinventing it here. I really love the canopies. What piece did you use???

The tree is nice as well. I love the overall scene. The spectators enjoying their ale and everything.

Keep up the good work. I wish I knew about this contest earlier. I always wanted to do this on my own accord.

Really great work, though that's no surprise :laugh: I really like how you kept the bases for each part seperate and the viewing box looks perfect :thumbup:

Really nice revisiting of one old set, great work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great job, in particular the coloring of the barrier separating the two knights! :thumbup: Awesome canopy/balcony/whatever for the King and Queen as well!

Very nice indeed! I love how you made everything more realistic and detailed. Instead of square base plates you "rounded" them a bit and built them up. The seating box with the canopies and checkered patterns looks great too! It's amazing what some darker earth tones can do to a set when replacing bright red pieces :laugh:

Well done! You caught the spirit of the original classic set really well, and yet added fantastic details!

Nice reinterpretation of a classic set! I especially like the tree-technique and that you mixed some old minifigs into your set. It's a cool set in its own right while at the same time evoking the spirit of the original. Good luck in the contest!