Itaria No Shintaku

Minifigures Series 9 Guessing Game Results + Series 10/11 scores

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello,

it took me a lot of time to count the votes and create some sort of data.

51 people plaied this game, and I must say it was really a success.

By the way, since series 10 and 11 have been revealed, I will not start topics for guessing games about those series.

I have instead calculated scores for the foreseeing of minifigures in those series too.

Let's start with the minifigures.

The most chosen minifigure is the Medusa, from series 10, which has been guessed 18 times. A lot! One person out of three guessed the medusa right!

Second place goes for Series 9 Judge, 15 people guessed this right.

Third place goes for the Heroic Knight, guessed right by 13 people.

Also the Roman Emperor was an easy guess, as 11 users saw it in a future serie.

7 people guessed the mountaineer/climber from series 11.

6 for the Granny, series 11.

5 for the scarecrow, series 11.and christmas elf, series 11

4 for skater girl series 9 - alien series 9 - mermaid series 9 - roman centurion series 10 - yeti series 11 - jazz musician series 11

3 for chicken suit guy (9) - constable (11) - scientist (11)

2 for cyclops (9) - mech (9) - starlet (9) - plumber (9) - cop (9) - sea captain (10) - sad clown (10) - librarian (10) - grandpa (10) - female warrior (10) - tiki warrior (11)

1 for fortune teller (9) - bee suit girl (10) - baseball player (10) - revolution soldier (10) - mechanic (10) - paintball player (10) - lady robot (11) - barbarian (11) and female waitress (11)

no guesses for waiter(9) - female archer (9) - mr. good and evil (9) - decorator (10) - native american (10) - trendsetter (10) - skydiver (10) - welder (11) - evil mech (11) - bavarian lady (11) and gingerbread man (11)

And now, for the results.

I have two standings.

One is for series 9, one is for the overall with 9, 10, 11

This second standings has:

last place (1 point): yooha - jedi master brick - gelu number 1 - gedren_y - fireworm - klaus dieter - david thomsen - sammael - silent mode - adventuresinlego

1.5 points: faefrost

2 points: just2good - the-bricking-builder - olliebojangles - dyntar - legofan123 - teardrop trashcan - dane - jeagerex - mystery lego guy - minifig-matt - bjtoro - francis matteo - ojik - kumabot

2,5 points: -GZ-

3 points: me - aeteher fox - the lego dr. - shreder100 - phyre - monkeycrumb - gen. magma - cpt bluebeard - pesa - writers blocks

3.5 points: natelite - angeli

4 points: dr. cogg - walter - archer

5 points: amperzand - pjonze - rakky - chard5000 - hellyfire - the brick rat (excellent result after winning last game)

5,5 points: kai NRG

6 points and winners:

Lightning Dragon

haltiamieli

gingerwookiee

Let's see who won the S9 contest bytheway

0 guesses for: me (sadly, again) - olliebojangles - dyntar - jedi master brick - legofan123 - gelu number 1 - teardrop trashcan - phyre - mystery lego guy - klaus dieter -bjtoro - kumabot - adventuresinlego

0,5 points: natelite

1 points: just2good - aether fox - yooha - the lego dr. - gedren_y - fireworm - gen. magma - faefrost - minifig-matt - francismatteo - david thomsen - pesa - writers blocks - sammael - ojik - silent mode

2 points: the-bricking-builder - amperzand - dr. cogg - pjonze - rakky - walter - angeli - shredder100 - dane - jeagerex - haltiamieli - monkeycrumb - hellyfire - cpt bluebeard

2.5 points -GZ-

to separe the winners, with three guesses, I considered the guesses on series 10 and 11

these are my final results.

4th place for ARCHER! (3 points, 4 on total)

3rd place for THE BRICK RAT and CHARD5000 (3 points, 5 on total)

(the brick rat now has to give his first place to someone else. congratulations for 3rd place tho)

2nd place for KAI NRG (3 points, 5.5 on total)

1st place and winner aex aequo:

GINGERWOOKIEE

and

LIGHTNING DRAGON (3 points, 6 on total)

who guessed right judge, knight and mermaid (gingerwookie) and caesar, knight and mermaid (lightning dragon)

If I did some error, please let me correct the standings.

Thank you for this wonderful game!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

4 points for me? I was surprised I got any right at all! Yippie!

Also thanks for organizing this Itaria. These guessing games are always pretty fun. Too bad Series 10 and 11 are kinda spoiled for us now. :laugh:

Edited by Walter

I'm hitting my head on the desk for not including the knight on my list. I always intended to, but when I finally made my list, I somehow completely forgot it. :wall:

Well, I didn't do too bad even without the knight. Thanks Itaria, again, for holding this game! It was interesting pastime while waiting for the release. Now I'll start to ponder on my choices for Minifigure Series 12 guessing game! :laugh:

I'm hitting my head on the desk for not including the knight on my list. I always intended to, but when I finally made my list, I somehow completely forgot it. :wall:

Well, I didn't do too bad even without the knight. Thanks Itaria, again, for holding this game! It was interesting pastime while waiting for the release. Now I'll start to ponder on my choices for Minifigure Series 12 guessing game! :laugh:

You did however very very good!

Cool, seems like I came in second twice... :grin: so close for S9 though!

Well i'll be damned, I was expecting to get nothing right. To be honest the majority were put in there as fillers because I could not think of anything else.

I must say thank you to you for organising this, but one thing must be said, there are two e's in wookiee.

Thanks for the fun guessing game. I got more right than expected, but still neat to see how close people can get. Kind of stinks not being able to guess unknown lists for the next few series since the leak. Oh well..

5 out of 6 ain't bad for the S9 - S11 category, so I'm pretty pleased with that.

However, I think extra credit should have gone to those who listed ideas first. Not in a million years would I have guessed the bee suit woman. If more than two people listed that, the first person should have received more credit than the second. It's much harder to guess from all possible minifigs than from those already proposed.

And no, I don't want to do the re-counting! :~P

5 out of 6 ain't bad for the S9 - S11 category, so I'm pretty pleased with that.

However, I think extra credit should have gone to those who listed ideas first. Not in a million years would I have guessed the bee suit woman. If more than two people listed that, the first person should have received more credit than the second. It's much harder to guess from all possible minifigs than from those already proposed.

And no, I don't want to do the re-counting! :~P

You are right in your analysis, but there's no way to overgo this problem! :)