Sign in to follow this  
Niall76

Can anyone tell me about Interface A

Hi everyone,

I have two unopened Interface A (1093) systems. I also have two boxes which contain instructions on building things to use with the Interface A (1090 & 1092).

I have no idea what these are or how to use them? Can anyone tell me more about them?

I'm assuming they would have been used with either a BBC micro or and Acorn Archimedes? Is the software still available? What can I do with them?

I was given them a few years ago and they've been sitting unopened and unused. However, my kids are really into their Lego and I thought that these could be pretty interesting for them.

Any information in these would be great!

Thanks

I just received one of these, but without the interface cable, software and instructions. Is there any way that you could scan the instructions and show us the cable? I know it should be able to interface with a Commodore 64, so that's what I'm intending on tingering with.

Edit

I'm looking into the link DLuders provided. I might have just enough information on how to make this work.

But I will also have to find something cool to run from it.

Edited by Lasse D

Isodomos posted these Lego 1093 Instructions that should be good enough to get the unit running. However, I searched all over the web for scans of the original instructions, and they are not there.... :sceptic:

d4e4o5g414p3y404s254y2s234q2r2h4v5f4042354v2r294x2u2.jpg

Edited by DLuders

I certainly can scan the instructions. I don't have a scanner here at home but will ask a friend to do it for me. As soon as I have them I'll post them up.

And thanks for the link above Dluders