Sign in to follow this  
cagri

MOC: Signal Station

Cute, nice design!!! I only don't think the signal is outside the train profile area.

Very nice. The amazing thing is the use of plates in shades of brown to produce a brick effect. As stated before, the signal should be another stud further away from the tracks.

Edited by Frank STENGEL

This is a nice little hut, but as others say, the first thing I thought when I looked at was that signal is too close to the track.

But it is a really great little building and I cannot fault it in anyway. I hope that the rest of your layout is just as good as this set! Make sure to keep us up to date with photos please!

Thank you for the nice comments :)

6-stud-wide trains are able to pass through the station without problem but the signal is indeed only half a stud away from them while they pass. I may have to relocate the post for larger trains (not that I have any) I didn't realize that while building!

Great work cagri,

The roof is especially neat and I like how you've done the stairs with minimum profile.

Philosophy thought for the day: "If a signal is close to a track, but no train hits it, is it too close to the track?" ;)

LLL

Philosophy thought for the day: "If a signal is close to a track, but no train hits it, is it too close to the track?" ;)

Good point. I was thinking about my trains and not about cagri's. My locs are 8 (sometimes even 9) wide and they would hit the post with a vengance...