GRogall

Lego Brand Store Calendars for 2013

Updaten first post with a link to the September PDF

The 5001709 Clone Trooper Lieutenant will be a US & Canada only release in September! :cry3:

The 5001709 Clone Trooper Lieutenant will be a US & Canada only release in September! :cry3:

Aaww crap, I was waiting with my Ewok Village purchase because of the September freebies... now it's down to just the mini camper van.

DO we know if the rest of us will get anything then? do we have a UK Calendar for September. I cant wait to see the October calendar as its my birthday and was planning on getting orthanc and was hopping for something good but guess I have to keep waiting for that.

Hi

ahmmm - i should cite this if somebody ever from the US i worrying about US-prics or late delivery.

It seems that the Lieutenant is a left over - and there are too less for the "whole" world. So again US first (or only...)

Sad but true.

Dino

Will there still be double vip points in october given that last year's store calendar had that?

^ I hope so do you know the date it was on, was it the whole month or just a part of it?

So is the Clone Trooper Lieutenant US only or does the rest of the world get it in October?

I'm more interested in getting the mini VW T1 Camper, even though I have my technic purchases for the rest of the year lined up. However, I had my eyes on the Capt. Rex and Obi Wan bike pack and the desert skiff with boba fett and luke skywalker, which will allow me to pickup the clone trooper Lt. Amazon sells the desert skiff for $6 less than LEGO store. Decisions, decisions.

So the LEGO SW polybag is only for North America (basically), yet they are allowing it two months? That doesn't make sense.

Why would they mention the exclusive 4x4 technic truck if its limited to 20k and already sold out? Seems strange promoting a set that cant be purchased and presumable will never be available for purchase from their site again since it currently says sold out. So why bother including it in the september calendar? Weird.

There is the possibility they weren't aware it would sell out that quickly. 20,000 is a lot of units to move.

There is the possibility they weren't aware it would sell out that quickly. 20,000 is a lot of units to move.

good point. these calendars are prob put together months in advance so that makes sense. Quite the cruel tease for those who wern't able to get one. lol

They probably didnt anticipate all the scalpers they came outta the woodward to snatch up 50 sets each and resell it for double and triple the msrp.

They probably didnt anticipate all the scalpers they came outta the woodward to snatch up 50 sets each and resell it for double and triple the msrp.

I would imagine LEGO hates this.

Well they had a limit of 2 per household I think. And they just finished out the rest of the latest run. My local lego store got in another 10 today and sold out already. It is a highly sought after set, mostly because it is 'limited edition.'

I was disappointed we weren’t getting the Clone trooper but I thought “ Well ive saved up, I can get the camper van “ ( which is a really nice model ). But it now seems like this is a store only and not a online promotion. And with what happened at Minicom recently. I think the lego promotions team should rethink there strategy. Because so many Lego fans are missing out.

I was disappointed we weren’t getting the Clone trooper but I thought “ Well ive saved up, I can get the camper van “ ( which is a really nice model ). But it now seems like this is a store only and not a online promotion. And with what happened at Minicom recently. I think the lego promotions team should rethink there strategy. Because so many Lego fans are missing out.

I just checked the fine print on the back of the UK September Calendar, and it states that the camper van offer is good on lego.com/shop, in store and on phone orders. So you may not be out of luck on this offer.

HTH

I just checked the fine print on the back of the UK September Calendar, and it states that the camper van offer is good on lego.com/shop, in store and on phone orders. So you may not be out of luck on this offer.

HTH

Your right, Thanks :)

Just got the Oct Calendar from the LEGO store. Double VIP points for Oct. You get the monster minifig (from monster fighter line) on halloween day @ LEGO store.

I picked up both the mini VW T1 van and clone trooper Lt. Theyre pretty strict about getting $50 of SW set, even if it's 2 pennies off. But they let me make the difference by getting a minifig bag. Hells yeah!

Why is the first Christmas promotional set not available at the beginning and only from the 13th. I would of thought it would of been a good idea to have it released together with the Christmas market set at the beginning of the month.