Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Confirmation & Discussion Thread

The recovered posts have been improved by adding a character picture to each, so you can more quickly identify who said what.

:wub: Hinckley. Thank you.

My pleasure. This game is a blast so far. Keep up the great work. :thumbup:

The recovered posts have been improved by adding a character picture to each, so you can more quickly identify who said what.

:wub: Hinckley. Thank you.

Looks like a certain hedgehog has earned some pennies. :thumbup:

Thanks for playing, TrumpetKing67!

Hi everyone!

Day 2 will be going up within 8 hours, night action results will go out shortly before that! :dhappy:

Thanks for playing, TrumpetKing67!

Hi everyone!

Day 2 will be going up within 8 hours, night action results will go out shortly before that! :dhappy:

Yay! I might even stay up for that! (That's about 12:30 where I live). :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I have not slept in 31 hours. Second to Last Week of Classes + Mafia = a great time... but very little sleep for poor Zepher. :sadnew:

Also, DD, just wanted to compliment you on a great game so far! The pictures look so goofy and cute and fun with the different types of figures and animals. I love it. :wub: I always forget how much I miss Mafia when I'm not playing.

Aghh! My internet was knocked out and I finally got back on ... and I've been killed by chickens. Sorry for not responding, I still had fun in the day and a half I was in!

It's been a blast so far, most fun I've had in a game in ages. Thanks for hosting this darkdragon, and thanks to everyone who played to their fullest. :grin: