RunnersDad

LEGO Store opening in St. Louis, MO (May 2013)

Talk about exciting...I'll have access to the PAB wall in 15 minutes instead of 4-5 hours. My wallet is going to take a hit but I'm stoked!

Edited by Fugazi
title

Awesome! I have been waiting for this for some time. I hope my fellow AFOLS at Gateway LUG are as happy as I am!

Very cool, thanks for the news. Where will it be, the Galleria? Joe

Edited by bjtpro

Ha! I was just coming on to post this as well! I cannot freaking wait! I've been wanting one of those Lego Sets that is a lego store that they offer at openings.

There was one remaining space available at West County Mall and they grabbed it. I would assume they would have gone out to Chesterfield if necessary but this is a much better spot and is centrally located! I was jealous of KC when theirs opened up earlier this year but am pleased that Lego decided to open up another Missouri location so quickly.

It's going to be at West county center

Great news, Lego, Apple and Barnes & Noble under one roof, what more could one need?

Hope I can find a parking spot! :tongue:

... I would assume they would have gone out to Chesterfield if necessary ...

I consider it a shame they didn't go out to Chesterfield - but this is awesome news anyway, for a little while at least I'll have a PaB wall near me! Just hope I'm there when it opens... (at first glance it (May) seems like perfect timing, but my schedule is sure to get messed up/revised...)

I'm glad to hear they're opening one in St. Louis. I'm from central Iowa, so the store in KC is still the closest, but I'm happy to at least have another in the region.

Hello fans of Lego! I just wanted to keep you all up to date on Lego West County in St. Louis, MO.

I have just accepted the Store Manager position and hope to see you all soon!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions you may have around the store opening specifics!

Hi there! I wanted to let you all know I just accepted the store manager position at Lego St. Louis! The Lego store will be located on the lower level of the center, between Penneys and Nordstrom.

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions for you!! Look forward to seeing you all there!

Hi Amy; congrats on the job and thanks for giving us the heads up here on Eurobricks.

Personally, I've been living in Beijing for awhile but am originally from St. Louis and will be relocating back there soon. It's exciting to know that there will be a Lego store there!

Keep the PAB stocked with choice stuff, will ya?

Thanks, Joe

Congrats on the job! I can't wait! Any word on the opening date in May (soft opening or grand opening) and if there will be opening day giveaways with purchase?

Kansas City is still the closest to me, but when we drive back to Indiana, there could be a potential stop. Although I may also stop at the Indy store, so I can have lots of choices!

Awesome news. Good luck with the position!