Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Signup Thread

7711073912_757cd06005_z.jpg

The residents of Heartlake City are getting ready for the big annual horse show and race. The stables are decked out in most glorious fashion and each horse is being trained and groomed every day. One morning, the stableboy is going about his normal morning feedings when he finds one of the prize horses dead in it's stall! He runs to the main house where Julia calls the local police. After a short investigation, they inform her that the horse was murdered and it looks like it was done by someone who knows the place. An inside job! While the detective is informing her of his findings, the groomer runs up screaming. She has found another horse dead in it's stall in the second barn! Julia puts the whole place on lock-down until those responsible for the killings are found.

There are 25 slots open. To sign up, answer the following questions in this thread. Do not PM me to sign up.

1. What previous experience have you had with mafia games on Eurobricks?
  2. Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks?
  3. Really?
  4. Cake, steak, or apple?

Eurobricks Mafia rules state that you must pass a Mafia School game before playing a full game.

This is not a Mafia School game and neither was Bloodbath.

1 Just check my profile, you'll find everything you need there.

2 Yep except for Christmas and New Year.

3 Really, just those dates. But I am sure I won't be the only one.

4 Well I am on a diet so I feel obligated to say apple...

I am interested and would like to sign up!

1. Trouble in the streets of Gotham.

2. Everyday and night, all days and all nights, even holidays.

3. Really? Yup, really. Lego all the wa- oh wait. Mafia all the way!

4. Medium rare steak with red wine jus please.

Reason for edit: I haven't attended and passed any Mafia school yet! :cry_sad:

To everyone else: Enjoy the game! :sweet:

Edited by Esurient

1 Like badboy you'll find it in my profile page. But as there is not that much, it won't hurt to write it up again: I have experience of ... ONE Mafia day so far. :grin::blush: It was the great School of Pandora and Rick and I passed nevertheless. The feedback was not so bad, so I hope you'll consider giving me more experience. :wink:

2. Yes, I am online more than once a day, esp. from Mon-Fri.

3. Yeah, really! Trust me! Or click on the "Find content" button on my profile page. :wink: Maybe i should note that I obv. tend to freak out while playing Mafia even more than on other days (regarding clicking the refresh button of my browser)

4. My wife bakes wonderful cakes. My favorite cake is an apple cake. But I still don't like cakes that much. And I can't imagine to live without steaks. So: Steak! Definetaly.

What previous experience have you had with mafia games on Eurobricks?

A little. I could use some more practice, apparently. :blush: It's in my profile...

Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks?

Totally free, never busy. :blush:

Really?

Hello? :look: I'm real. I think. :wacko:

Cake, steak, or apple?

I think most people will go for cake or steak, so I'll choose apple.

1. No experience, but hey there's always the first time for everyone. And my avatar looks like a mafia!

2. Checks calendar... Yup free.

3. Really!

4. Apple please.

Edit: Well it appears I am not eligible for this game as I have yet to pass

a Mafia school. Hopefully, there will be one coming soon.

Edited by Purpearljellyblob

2. Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks?
  3. Really?

1. Witchbreed, IMHOTEP, Yakuza, Jedi Temple, Excalibur 1+2, The Forest II, Ragnarok

2. Yep!

3. Yep! I never lie!

4 As a weapon, apple. :look:

1. Dystopia, Hogwarts, Eurodina, Werewolf, Baritones III, Bloodbricks II, Gotham, IMHOTEP, Yakuza, Exaclibur, Steampunk, Forest II, Ragnarok.

2. Yep.

3. Yep, really.

4. Steak.

1. Only the Gotham Bloodbath (but I won.)

2. I can only think New Year's Day might be a struggle.

3. Yep really.

4. Steak.

Edited by Jackattack7

1. OK, so none, but I did have a horse and a stable when I was younger and I read every post and follow up analysis to Mafia School: Police Infiltration.

2. Yes, I'm already online in the mornings and evenings. I can add my lunch break to that using my phone. 4-day weekend this weekend, then the 3-week lead up to Christmas is traditionally quiet at work, then 3 weeks leave (with 3g iPad in tow if we go anywhere on holidays).

3. Pretty please.

4. Steak, but only because my doctor tells me I'm iron deficient. I'd rather be eating cupcakes.

3. Really?

1. None, but there is always a first time and hope to make a good impression

2. I think yes, I'm usually online every afternoon (at morning I have school)

3. Really

4. I think I choose the apple, more healthy

Just a reminder to all the new folks who are interested, you do need to complete a Mafia School game before you can sign up for a full game like this. I do hope you enjoy following along as a spectator though, and be sure to sign up for the next Mafia School game!

In this case, I withdraw and follow as a spectator :classic:

Edited by Wedge09

1. Cirque Du Freak, Winner in Gotham, Team Winner in Jedi, Team Winner in Police Infiltration, Yakuza

2 Yes,

3 Yes

4 Cake anyway :wub:

Finally! Friends Mafia! :wub:

• What previous experience have you had with mafia games on Eurobricks?

Some. I'll list my recent endeavors:

I died as a vanilla, Danr the Dragon Slayer, Lynched on first day during Ragnorak now. My death was forgotten and erased from time forever too. :sadnew:

I fought to the bitter end as scum in Forest 2, but became betrayed by a bad bear... :devil: I learned to Always Trust Shadows here.

I died as a vanilla, Ensign Mandel, killed by the vig on the first night of Excalibur 2.0... after asking him to kill me accidentally... :sceptic:

I had a blast being bad during Excalibur 1.0 before the simulator broke. :blush:

I suffered death-by-trusting-Tammo in Jedi Temple. I was vanilla... and Naive... and now I have trust problems. :sweet:

Before that (these are the most recent, and consecutive) I played a few as well.

I was the vanilla Danielle de Belville in Belville Mafia. I died.

I played as Gavin Gorilla in Hinckley's Fabuland Housewives Mafia School. I died and then my poor lover did too. :cry_sad:

I won (the first and only time) as the rhyming SK in Bob's Prohibition. That's where I first learned to always trust Shadows.

• Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks?

Yes mam! :sweet:

• Really?

So much freaking really.

• Cake, steak, or apple?

An apple-a-day keeps the doctor away!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

1. I have played in several games, including Witchbreed, IMHOTEP, Yakuza, Excalibur, and Ragnarok. Full list in my About Me page.

2. Provided the game days last the typical 72 hours, yes. I'll be doing some travelling over the holidays, but nothing that should prevent me from contributing as I'll have internet access at the various stops.

3. Hmm... now that I think about it, you did say "6 or so weeks", and if "or so" turns out to be on the order of hundreds or thousands, I'm not sure I can commit to a game that lasts that long. A few additional weeks will not be an issue, but I want to make sure all my bases are covered here.

4. Cake and steak rhyme, so it's possible they're both scum. However, they're spelled differently, so if they are scum, they're probably not on the same scum team. I'm not convinced yet. Apple, however, is 100% certain to be scum, as an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and that's an anti townie night action. So Vote: Apple.

Also: Vote: Dannylonglegs for posting while I was composing. :angry:

Edited by fhomess

3. Really?

1. Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives, Baritones III, IMHOTEP, Excalibur 1.0, Excalibur 2.0, The Forest II, Ragnarok Now

2. Yes, I'll be able to put in the time, though if we stretch into the holidays, I'll be a little more preoccupied (but who cares, no sleep during mafia right? :tongue:)

3. Really, really.

4. Apple, honeycrisp please!

4. Cake and steak rhyme, so it's possible they're both scum. However, they're spelled differently, so if they are scum, they're probably not on the same scum team. I'm not convinced yet. Apple, however, is 100% certain to be scum, as an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and that's an anti townie night action. So Vote: Apple.

Also: Vote: Dannylonglegs for posting while I was composing. :angry:

Well, in that case, Vote: fhomess for not unvoting Apple.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

1) What previous experience have you had with mafia games on Eurobricks?

What is this mafia you speak of?

2) Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks?

Sure.

3) Really?

I already said sure.

4) Cake, steak, or apple?

Cake.

1. Witchbreed, Imhotep, Yakuza, Steampunk, The Forest II... I think that's it.

2. Yes, no problem.

3. You know I practically live inside my computer, right? :look:

4. Steak for dinner, then cake for desert! :grin:

1. What previous experience have you had with mafia games on Eurobricks? :Witchbreed, Yakuza, Jedi temple, Police Infriltration
  2. Will you be able to dedicate the time to post every game day and send in your action every night phase for the next 6 or so weeks? :Sure
  3. Really? : Sure
  4. Cake, steak, or apple? Cake for dinner, steak for desert.

Great, now I can sign up for my first advanced game. :wub:

1. I won as the sole survivor in Rick and Pandora's Police Infiltration Mafia School game. That's it, but I'm hoping to expand my mafia history now that I've passed a Mafia School.

2. Yep, I'll be here as much as possible, which will be quite a lot.

3. Yes, really. :wink:

4. Steak all the way!

Yay!! Another mafia!

1) I' ve played 2 mafia games (2 mafia school: Witchbreed and bedtime story) and passed both games.

2) free to post everyday!!!

3) yes really, i'm off during the holidays so I have all the time I need!!!!

4) apple as a pre steak-dinner appetizer with cake for dessert! Pow!!!!

I would loooooooooove to play!!!!!

1. I have played in Police Infiltration, and Shadows' Bloodbath, but I have been wanting to expand my mafia experience, espescially with this game.

2. Yes, most definitely.

3. Yes, moat definitely.

4. Cake, though apples are a close and almost as delicious second.

1.) Bedtime Story, Jedi Temple, and the recently concluded Trouble in the Steets of Gotham.

2.) Yep, should be good, nothing will be keeping me, not even Christmas!

3.) Yep. Yep, yep, yep.

4.) Steak. Medium well, please.

1) Ragnarök Now, Red Scare Mystery, Eurodina, and Imperial Soldiers Mafia.

2) Yes.

3) Come on, what could be more important than mafia? Of course I will be available.

4) Cake! Let them me eat cake!

Unfortunately, I will have to pass this time around. Timing is bad and I'm already staying up too late at night without Mafia. :laugh:

Hope this game is great though! Will follow it to the best of my ability.

Edited by Palathadric