Sign in to follow this  
Wardancer

Wanted: 10 Mirkwood Polybags

HI,

I am looking for 10 Mirkwood Elf Polybags.I do not want to resell them or anything sinister, Elves just are my niche.

As I do live in Germany I don't have a chance to get them, so I would like to know what you could offer.

I also have a MISB shirtless Darth Maul and a used celebration luke white pupils. But I am of course willing to pay money.

Also I have 18 Kingdoms Lion knights for trade.

Edited by Wardancer

Since there are no unique parts as far as I know, could it be easier to look for the single parts?

Hmm, that may be an idea, but I think if I order 10 torsos, 10 legs, 10 dark green capes and so on it would cost as much. The polybag is a great parts pack.

The only parts that are not interesting for me are the head and the glass and the bow, whoever sells me the rest can keep these parts for free.

Edited by Wardancer

This thread can be closed or left to die. Helpful EB members have offered me lots of polys and I have made a deal I am very happy with. My anks of elves will soon be reinforced.

I am stoked how helpful EB members are when it comes to distributing the stuff we all so urgently need.