Sign in to follow this  
darphboubou

look for object template in LDD

I can see you've asked many similar questions before about LDD and finding parts etc.

First, I propose you don't start a new topic for each question. Instead, keep all questions in one topic. :classic:

Now, for finding specific parts, I recommend to use BrickLink to navigate for parts (www.bricklink.com) and find PartID's. Then type the part number in the LDD Seach function.

About "technic template", I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean complete models? Or brick palette templates?

Saberwing40k made a LDD File of the Lego Power Functions L-motor and Servo-motor, and posted it here. You can see how he built up the equivalent pinhole locations:

servo_lmotors.png

They represent Bricklink Part 99498c01, "Light Bluish Gray Electric, Motor 9V Power Functions Servo with Dark Bluish Gray Bottom".

99498c01.jpg

...and Bricklink Part 99499c01, "Electric, Motor 9V Power Functions L with Dark Bluish Gray Bottom."

99499c01.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Hi,

Actualy i try to create a car and i need the template of the two object in the attached.

it s to connect the wheel (tire) to the car. like that the will can change direction. I don't find it on the LDD template perhap's one of you know the name of these object.

Regards

post-24185-0-10973000-1353699375.png

The x873c01 "Technic, Steering Gear with 4 Ball Joints, Complete Assembly with Black Base" is not in LDD's Parts Pallette, so you're out of luck. :sad:

x873c01.gif