Admiral Croissant

Tournament of Retribution III Banners

I sense that the disgust for the opposite side is growing by the day.

This is a good thing. I give you all an extra ration of grog.

To increase this disgust, we've decided to allow the use of banners during this tournament.

Until we forbid them again of course. So please show your allegiance by the use of one of those lovely banners!

3378118268_8a09bc36b3_o.gif

3377301759_5082c160af_o.gif

3377301851_a39af77695_o.gif

3377301353_9d1ef69ac5_o.gif

3378118928_abe7a69985_o.gif

3378118450_60b3f2bd1e_o.gif

redcoat_banner001.jpg

Please don't combine these banners with too much other text/images because that's irritating.

Because then you have to scroll down a lot of nonsense every time you want to see the bottom post.

And don't use two or more banners at the same time!

Then we'll clap you in irons until the Tournament is over. And we only give you sprouts and lemonade.

I be acceptin' no grog from the opposition! What are ye tryin' to do, poison us?!

All the same, those banners are small works of art, very well made indeed. And they're as welcome as a scant'ly dressed wench after a long haul at sea. I'll proudly be hoistin' the one with a perfect combination of my colour and my craft.

One thing... Surely the intended word on those blue banners be 'conquerors', not 'conquers'? Though of course I'll readily admit the Bluecoats really are a bunch of good-for-nothing conkers. :pir-wink:

Edit: It appears the image is too large, or so the site informs me when I try to add the Redcoats-with-map banner in my signature. How do I fix this?

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

One thing... Surely the intended word on those blue banners be 'conquerors', not 'conquers'?

Yeah I guess you're right. But those banners were made a long time ago. Let's just say it's spelled in the old language :pirate:

Edit: It appears the image is too large, or so the site informs me when I try to add the Redcoats-with-map banner in my signature. How do I fix this?

Dunno... I wonder why your commander hasn't told you since he already has the same banner.

Well, he's a redcoat of course.

I think it should work if you just copy the image source and add it as a regular image to your signature.

I like Bluecoat banners! They look clean and refined, unlike the OTHER side, always splattered with blood of their own.

I think it should work if you just copy the image source and add it as a regular image to your signature.

I used the tags and the site wouldn't allow me to do so stating the image is too large as well.

Any work arounds?

Should we 'spam' in here? Because without fighting in the rules/signups and without a proper topic the tension is just too high… The forum will blow up…

Nope. No spam talk for now. Comics are always allowed though.

And believe me, there will be plenty of room to humiliate the red scum during this tournament :wink:

I used the %20 tags and the site wouldn't allow me to do so stating the image is too large as well.

Any work arounds?

I had a try with my new MOD powers and somehow I didn't get any problems doing it the way I said.

I had a try with my new MOD powers and somehow I didn't get any problems doing it the way I said.

Thank you Admiral Croissant for wielding your magic. :thumbsup:

Which one to pick?? This is my first tournament of retribution. I might get around to making a MOC but I'm busy with other stuff...