Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mencot

Classic set reimagined: Black Monarch´s Ghost

5 posts in this topic

A remake/reimagine of a classic Lego set.

Black Monarch´s ghost

Also this is my entry into that category for CCCX.

8207950838_801f295357.jpg

This was a very small Lego set and it was the first I got from the Black knights line when I was a kid.

There have been alot of talk and speculations on diffrent Lego forums, whatever this ghost in this set is the Black Monarch or is it his ghost.

I have gone with that the ghost is the Black Monarch that has come back to revenge his death, the knight in the set is/was his (not so) loyal right hand and the knight is now his successor. The small building in the set, reimagined it as the crypt where he is buried.

8207950872_20c0593923.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Leave som C & C

or the Black Monarch will haunt you too

8207950944_1c39194f58_t.jpg:pir-wink:just kidding

Edited by Mencot

Nice! That set was one of my old faves too. I love seeing these new, expanded takes on the classics. Well done!

Very clever! I like the tree and the pathway to the building. You can easily see the original set in this redesign. I love seeing updated versions of the classics! Keep up the good work.

Quite recognizable rebuild :thumbup: I like the trees and the crypt looks very nice :classic:

Nice! That set was one of my old faves too. I love seeing these new, expanded takes on the classics. Well done!

Very clever! I like the tree and the pathway to the building. You can easily see the original set in this redesign. I love seeing updated versions of the classics! Keep up the good work.

Quite recognizable rebuild :thumbup: I like the trees and the crypt looks very nice :classic:

Thanks guys, it is good that it feel that it is recognizable because I feared that I had strayed too far :)