Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Day 1

Accusing another bloke on the first day, obvious scum behaviour. What the hell are you trying to do anyway, catch the baddies?

Accusations are what move us goodie-goodies forward, fishface! Why are you hiding behind a mask anyway? Got something to hide?

Accusations are what move us goodie-goodies forward, fishface!

How so? It's not like we can, say, vote to lynch somebody, or anything. :wacko:

Everyone! Relax, chill-out, chillax if you must! Have a drink! Anyone got a prefrence? If we all have a good party, bit of a chinwag we can find out the scummies without spilling a drop (of Vermouth).

None of you are from the Temperence League right?

*A small woosh noise alerts everyone, and Money Master lands silently on the road.*

"This seems to be the annual Thanksgiving Superhero Meet."

Morning everyone! Methinks that the rules of this meeting are quite mysterious! No votes, everyone talks whenever and with whomever they want, no clues in the pictures? It's all very troubling.

So what now? Has anyone got crosswords?

*Money Master walks to the nearest newspaper stand, creates 2 dollars, and hands it to the employee.*

"Catch."

*He throws the newspaper into MMM's hands.*

"So, what is this talk of, 'accusations'?"

Edited by Aokpies

At last I have a chance to fight evil on a grand scale! Liberty will save the day!

If by liberty, you mean killing each other, then suuuure... :look:

Such thoughts I pray will guide us to victory.

Muck like the lonely rose upon the hill,

We heroes brave will fight till one remains,

One strong, one brave, one loyal hero proud.

(or maybe more than one will stand, who knows?)

I think you'd all benefit from a good whacking with a stick, or a carrot if you prefer.

Or a banana :tongue:

Everyone who dresses in bright colours is obviously a villain. I can't wait until we have killed all of them and the world is back in just black and white.

Everyone who dresses in bright colours is obviously a villain. I can't wait until we have killed all of them and the world is back in just black and white.

Humn I have to disagree with you. Most of the super heroes wear colours. The bad guys wear the darker colours...

Señores, you are both wrong. Look at señor Joker, a very brightly dressed man, compared to señor Two Face, who dresses in black and white. Alas, señores, there is no dress code for villains to be identified with.

Holy cow... the-the-there's a cat in here!?

He must be the villain.

All felines are evil.

OK, guys, lets not jump to totally unreasonable, like, accusations. I have a few things to address.

Super Guy (Flare): That kitty is totally, like, cute!! He can't be villainous!! Actually, look can be decieving. But that would be to, like, obvious...

Yeah! Meow! *looks up with huge cute, innocent eyes.* Let's have a pawsitive attitude! Meow. :purrr:

Humn I have to disagree with you. Most of the super heroes wear colours. The bad guys wear the darker colours...

Señores, you are both wrong. Look at señor Joker, a very brightly dressed man, compared to señor Two Face, who dresses in black and white. Alas, señores, there is no dress code for villains to be identified with.

Bah, this Two Face you speak of must just be misunderstood. Everyone knows that black and white represents style and a righteous mind, not like the mish-mash of awful colours that clearly represents a shattered and delusional personality.

Yeah! Meow! *looks up with huge cute, innocent eyes.* Let's have a pawsitive attitude! Meow. :purrr:

Aww, look at that cute little guy!

Bah, this Two Face you speak of must just be misunderstood. Everyone knows that black and white represents style and a righteous mind, not like the mish-mash of awful colours that clearly represents a shattered and delusional personality.

Well, the recent Lego Two Face was orange and purple. :grin:

And about accusations from earlier, it's good to accuse people so the people with night actions have a better idea of who to use them on.

"I hate to disagree, but Two Face has more than one style in his wardrobe. I have seen him parading around town dressed in purple and orange."