Walter

Happy Thanksgiving!

:laugh:!

That's great! Burnt turkey and all, that kitchen is fantastic. Many thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Very nice MOC, Walter, I love it! You surely have a gift of capturing the emotion in that little kitchen with a burnt turkey. :classic: I also love the ladie's reaction! What head is that?

That's a nice and quaint kitchen MOC. I love the idea of the burnt turkey and the oven and cupboards look great. :sweet:

Great burnt turkey, love the bit of humor! :laugh: Nice kitchen cabinents and I like your other details as well. No CMF small clown pie though? :look::grin:

Now you're just making those of us who don't celebrate Thanksgiving think this is normal for that day :laugh:.

Really funny and well done scene :sweet:

See it on Classic-Town.net

That's a nice kitchen, this turkey is like the one in National Lampoon!!! :) Happy American Thanksgiving, oh and good shop day on the Black Friday!

That's a nice kitchen, this turkey is like the one in National Lampoon!!! :) Happy American Thanksgiving, oh and good shop day on the Black Friday!

Yeah it does! :laugh: ,pretty nice kitchen too.Happy Thanksgiving! :moar:

Very nice MOC, Walter, I love it! You surely have a gift of capturing the emotion in that little kitchen with a burnt turkey. :classic: I also love the ladie's reaction! What head is that?

I believe that is Ms. Helena from Pharaohs Quest.

Lovely vignette. I adore the color scheme of the kitchen and the knobs on the cupboard doors..

Were there only smoke pouring from the oven as well this would perfectly replicate a Thanksgiving of mine about five years ago, my horrified aunt trying to extinguish the flaming turkey.. needless to say we ended up buying a ham!

Thanks everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend.

Like Legocrazy said, I think it might be Helena from Pharoah's Quest. I honestly did not know that before he pointed it out. I originally got the head from a build-a-mini, so I was unsure of where it originally came from.