Sign in to follow this  
Pyrovisionary

Mitgardia in a nutshell

I have been toying over techniques for a fort... And I have a small "Extract" like vignette. This is the basic technique that I will use if I build a fort at all. The slight problem is that it is slightly to complex for my collection to satisfy. Here are the fruit of my labour though. A small vig showing the average landscaping of Mitgardia.

8203079341_18a59f1efb.jpg

"But we fought back... and within no time, we were patrolling our own walls again. Summer has come and gone... And winter will come"

Edited by Skyrimguy

This is definetely the essence of Mitgardia. Well done! As for your fort, why don't you try to do a wall section first and contribute to our community build?

This is definetely the essence of Mitgardia. Well done! As for your fort, why don't you try to do a wall section first and contribute to our community build?

What is our current community build?

That does look cool, I agree with kabel and just add parts to it see how far you get.

Great work! :thumbup: I must say I really like the way you combined the snow with the wall, it looks awesome! Nice soldier you got there too!

Really nice! Definitely the essence of Mitgardia, except there's no mug of ale anywhere in the picture :oh:

By the way, I probably looked like a complete idiot trying to wipe that hair off my monitor :tongue:

By the way, I probably looked like a complete idiot trying to wipe that hair off my monitor :tongue:

Now that you mention it... it does look like there is a hair on my monitor! :laugh: Incedently, I just now noticed the "brick" brick as well. Nice touch! :thumbup:

Great Mitgardian scene! I really like the little touch of the white rubber bands around the rock and tree :thumbup:

Edited by soccerkid6

Now that you mention it... it does look like there is a hair on my monitor! :laugh:

:blush: Same here lol

The rubber band usage is interesting though. I've been trying to come up with a way to get more snow on those pine trees than just the single 1x1 round we've all been using. Might have to get me some of them...