Mrcool1804

Winter Village Contest?

'Rick' might know if there is going to be another winter themed contest......if there is I might go in it for a change ! :laugh:

I would give it a shot as well.. do not need to win, but i might get inspired even more to see other peoples entries!!

I'd love it if they ran another one. I love the Winter Village asthetic. I've been working on a WV yarn shop that I'd like to enter.

Maybe we can ask someone who is authorized to start a contest? It's been done before, so it can't be thát difficult... Please post if you would enjoy a Winter Village contest!! Christmas is only 5 weeks away!

By all means. I love these contests. They bring out the best in us en deliver us the most wonderfull MOC's. Never mind the price that is attached, just for the fun, or the competition.

If there is one, it probably won't start until Super Heroes month (and the SH contests) are over. :wink: I wasn't around last time, but I can imagine there were some great entires!

There were some beautiful entries last year. Could someone post the link to it, I can't seem to find it. Thanks, Joe

There were some beautiful entries last year. Could someone post the link to it, I can't seem to find it. Thanks, Joe

Here is the voting thread. You're right, some of those are really great!